Lock Units/Jails/Hospitals To a Dispatch Center

• I have multiple dispatch centers and sometimes a helicopter will be sent 7 hours away or a patrol car will transport 200 miles (because im not paying attention). Would it be possible to lock all units/buildings assigned to a dispatch center just to that center? Not sure if the general consensus will agree, but thought id ask.

• I have multiple dispatch centers and sometimes a helicopter will be sent 7 hours away or a patrol car will transport 200 miles (because im not paying attention). Would it be possible to lock all units/buildings assigned to a dispatch center just to that center? Not sure if the general consensus will agree, but thought id ask.

If you click your dispatch center, And scroll down and go to edit, It is already there. Just gotta check the box of (Establish your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area.)

[But i am not being 100% sure that it will do anything]

• If you click your dispatch center, And scroll down and go to edit, It is already there. Just gotta check the box of (Establish your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area.)

[But i am not being 100% sure that it will do anything]

I already have all 3 dispatch centers set up to be independent for call generation. My issue is that I have 2 dispatch centers in Missouri and 1 in Florida. Since i use alarm presets for most calls, sometimes i wont be paying attention and not realize my med helicopter is traveling 7 hours to a call in Florida. I am not sure if it would be possible/beneficial to the masses, but thought maybe make an option to have the vehicles remain within their own dispatch center.

• The way i have got around it is by clicking and editing the helicopters so they are not dispatched by alarm and response regulations and then mage individual groups for my helicopters

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!