Ambulances posted at hospitals/Allow Apparatus to run "Heavy"/Paramedic Units/Automatic Response

• Hello again, I have a couple more ideas to throw out there. Before I start, Yes I have considered using a Staging Area or building an EMS Squad at a Hospitals location. But, Why not have the option to extending one or two slots for Ambos? The hospital in my town have two Virtua Health ambulances serving in our town alongside our Fire Department EMS Services.

Another idea, Letting players use the option to run, "HEAVY". Meaning let a Fire Engine/Truck/Rescue Unit double their seating capacity for a quicker response time to end that call sooner but risk the speed response time for that piece of Fire Apparatus to arrive later due to weight capacity of personnel on board.

For Example: FDNY Ladder Co. #3 did this responding to the 9/11 attacks. It was during a shift change when both shifts decided to respond together. The ending shift decided to stay and respond with the current shift.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…partment_Ladder_Company_3

And as far as Paramedic Unit, Is that basically what the Fly Car is? Just curious.

One more idea, Automatic Rig Response? Our Fire/Police/EMS Apparatus responding automatically while offline.

Wether it be we pay like 5-10K per piece of Apparatus to run automatically or let the Apparatus run automatically and after say like 12-24 hours that piece of equipment has to be OOS for a certain amount of time before it can be placed back into use again.

Or, Pay 5K for every 12 hours of automatic response to a rig.

• Paramedic Unit is basically the Fly-car,
    One more idea, Automatic Rig Response? Our Fire/Police/EMS Apparatus responding automatically while offline.

I can tell you now that's not going to happen. It's too server intensive for no benefit.

I agree with Gavin, but for the reason that it would make the game too simple and easy to earn money. Although you say you can have a apparatus pay per 12 hours, once you're higher-tier any amount of money doesn't equate to the thousands of credits that can be earned in a little amount of time dealing with huge calls.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• I can tell you now that's not going to happen. It's too server intensive for no benefit.

I hope you can see where I'm coming from altho I agree with you. I admit it makes things easier and I love a good challenge especially when the calls escalate on me a lot as I rank up.

Just trying to throw any ideas that comes to mind whenever possible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!