Make station moving free

• Do you support this? 23

1. +1 (23) 100%

Hello!
    I'd like to suggest that station movement is made free.
    From time to time stations are closed and/or moved, moving and repurposing stations shouldn't cost you 10 coins. Especially when you build over 25 stations, since building and upgrading them quickly gets extremely expensive.

• I support this, i notice this problem a lot when we as an alliance strive to have all our stations the correct place

This usually involves editing the map in OpenSM, to confirm and mark it on the map, and sometimes our members have to move their station by less then 100m~

This can get really expensive..

Perhaps free to move within 1km range of the previous placement?

• This was brought up a while ago. Not trying to shut it down right away but the essentials of the idea are that someone could literally pop stations around and cheat the system by going where shared calls area and such. As well a form of profit needs to be there for the game. In the aspect of correcting stations on where you placed them, there still is the refund within the first two hours.

Final note. The pole is kinda biased towards the topic. Might want to put another option in case others disagree otherwise they will be forced to dislike the post.

• The pole is kinda biased towards the topic. Might want to put another option in case others disagree otherwise they will be forced to dislike the post.

Anyone who disagrees are welcome to continue reading any other topics. I'd like to encourage people who disagrees to share their opinion on why, which is why I've chosen to do it this way.

Stations don't move or get closed every other day, at least not in a district. Perhaps a cooldown would be a better solution?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!