Field end Forest fires

• Hey Guys,

I want to start with that i know its winter, but that doesn't mean that there cant be fires outside, look at LA.

I took some ideas from the German game and i came up with this.

Small fire in field
    Credits 2000
    Firestations 7
    Firetrucks 3
    Tankers 1
    Probabilityfor Tanker 20%
    Battalions 1
    Probabilityfor Battalion 50%
    Expandablemission: Large field Fire
    Duration10 Min.

Large fire in field
    Credits 5000
    Firestations 10
    Firetrucks 5
    Tankers 2
    Battalions 1
    Mobile Air 1
    Probability for mobile air 50%
    PlatformTruck 1
    Probablityfor Platform Truck 30%
    Duration25 Min

Forest fire
    Credits 4000
    POIForest
    Firestations 8
    Firetrucks 4
    Tanker 1
    Probabilityfor tanker 70%
    Battalion 1
    Duration20 Min
    Expandablemission Large forest fire

Large forest fire
    Credits 8000
    POIForest
    Firestations 20
    Firetrucks 10
    Tanker 3
    Battalion 2
    Mobile air 1
    Mobile Command 1
    Probabilityfor Mobile Command 40%
    Platformtruck 1
    Probabilityfor platform truck 20%
    Max Patients 2
    Probabilityfor transporting patient 50%
    Patientspecialty: general intern (smoke inhalation)
    Duration45 Min

Feel free to share you're opinions or ideas about this.
    ( and im sorry if there is already a threat with this)

• What i was going to say before i was like eh not going to put that in haha, There is people that live all across the world, and I do not live in LA. If you can see what i am kinda talking about here.

Captain
    April 14, 2016 02:56
    17,954,548 earned Credits

Ret. Alliance Chief of Fire Operations

• What i was going to say before i was like eh not going to put that in haha, There is people that live all across the world, and I do not live in LA. If you can see what i am kinda talking about here.

Even if you do not live in LA Their is still most of the Calls All year round take Scotland for a Example we still get Small Forest Fires and Grass fires which take up whole hill sides in the Spring Summer Autumn no matter the Season we still get that type of calls

Inept Firefighting Solutions

"And you Thought the British Goverment Budget Cuts were Bad"

• Couldn't have played much of the German game, one really good feature you missed is calls needing a certain number of crew on scene. Ie one call requires 4 Pumps to attend but requires 40+ Fire Fighters, so being from the UK where most Fire Engines run with 4 to 6 crew I usually have to send additional units to complete the call.

• Couldn't have played much of the German game, one really good feature you missed is calls needing a certain number of crew on scene. Ie one call requires 4 Pumps to attend but requires 40+ Fire Fighters, so being from the UK where most Fire Engines run with 4 to 6 crew I usually have to send additional units to complete the call.

In the German Game i have earned over 150 million credits, so i did play it pretty long.
    But the reason i did not put this idea in is that the US version does not have this option yet.

Non the less thank you for taking the time to comment and thinking with me.

The missions take a few minutes yes, but you get a decent amount of credit for it, i think.
    But that is the beauty of putting an idea on a forum, we can discus it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!