• calls can spawn in a 10km radious from each station or poi you have. as far athe area's you circled yes you might get calls in those area's.

At risk of sounding simple, by a 10km radius around a point, do you mean 10km from the center, or a total diameter of 10km (5km in any direction from the point)?

The reason I ask is that when I look at my call locations on a map, most (if not all) calls happen within about 4-5 km of my stations. It would make it much easier to coordinate siting new stations with my alliance if we could determine this exactly.

• It's hard to know which thread to reply to! Here is the explanation for the issue.

There is a system in the game that is designed to prevent cheating. Though we cannot disclose the details of this system (and were hesitant to mention that it even exists) we can assure you that it is in all three versions of the game, and is likely the cause of your concerns. We will ask the developer if any changes can be made, but we do not expect any because this system protects the financing of the game and is performing as it is designed to. To be fully honest, this issue is in the hands of the developer, and outside of the Moderation Team's control.

• It's hard to know which thread to reply to! Here is the explanation for the issue.

There is a system in the game that is designed to prevent cheating. Though we cannot disclose the details of this system (and were hesitant to mention that it even exists) we can assure you that it is in all three versions of the game, and is likely the cause of your concerns. We will ask the developer if any changes can be made, but we do not expect any because this system protects the financing of the game and is performing as it is designed to. To be fully honest, this issue is in the hands of the developer, and outside of the Moderation Team's control.

any updates?

• Because this system is designed to protect the integrity of the game there will not be changes made in this area. We apologize for any inconvenience and encourage you to add a Station in that area if you would like to receive calls, even if it’s not perfectly realistic. In the meantime we look forward to continuing to release EMS Updates!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!