what happen - where my hospital

• Hi, I have a strange problem .. playing 2-3 days ago I built a hospital for a coin, in a hospital place in real life. I sent some ambulances (it was the nearest hospital, all about 200 km from the ambulance station) ... More time for treatment, something like 40 minutes, taking off is suddenly an emergency station ;---------;How did it happen?

What about the coins, what about the hospital ...

Earn 35 coins or, 200,000 credits is not easy ... and that's why my ambulance station with 4 ambulances does not make sense...

Look screen..
    [Blocked Image: https://zapodaj.net/images/a18ea5dd46cd6.png]

• So, there is no hospital in the image
    Now if we presume that you actually built the hospital for 1 coin you must have built it somewhere else, also, a Hospital for 1 coin?

It happens to me many times when spawning missions for the alliance to refresh the page and the marker resets, still, 200km is weird... Maybe an alliance Hospital?

Now, I'm guessing you probably didn't build a Hospital at all :/

• There is no hospital in the picture, because when I did screen, it was gone ...I understand that I could have made a mistake and built an ambulance station but I was not wrong at 1000% ..when I built Hospital I sent him an emergency room several times and then I turned off the game, after 2-3 days when I came back to the game, I did not even notice that my hospital was gone.

I'm playing a missionchief from the very beginning of the uprising, I'm trying to map all my units as they are in real life, and this Ambulance Station is even set up in a strange place ... I would not set it up in person in my life.

Also before buying the hospital I thought for a long time whether I really want to use up to 35 coins for this building .. in the end I built, saw what and how, and after a few days I received such a nice surprise ..

" Now, I'm guessing you probably didn't build a Hospital at all "

Really, you think I want to cheat ... I have 1,262,795 credits I play this game for a very long time, I give my ideas to the forum ... and suddenly I would try to cheat? Please...

I wrote this in this section, so that the creators of the game will check what the problem is ... 35 coins are not enough, they were collected for about a year, and by such strange situations refuses to play..

• I will add that Hospital built 03 Jan after 17:10 (When I joined the alliance) Maybe it will help.

It seems to me that when I built a hospital and turned off the game, the creator reset the position or something like that and that's why my hospital changed its place and changed its location.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!