More mission types

• We bring a new mission every Friday 52 weeks of the year (occasionally something might happen that prevents a new mission being uploaded), this allows a constant stream of new missions with the rest of the week (excluding weekends) to work on new updates such as the upcoming boats update. Currently at the time of writing this there are 161 possible missions (including the large scale missions) that can spawn with the ability for you to create your own alliance missions, there are also 2 large scale events. So I must ask how many stations do you have, you must meet certain requirements in order to get missions to spawn, you also may have to place down POI’s, if you are not getting that many variations in the mission this may be why.

If you are interested in seeing all mission that are currently in the game and the requirements for them then here is a mission list with all of the current missions: https://www.missionchief.com/einsaetze

• Haha, ok, that one wasn't 100% serious, I know all that, we just can't get enough :) A friend also noticed there are much more missions in German version, thus the suggestion. Also German version uses hospital expansions mentioned in other topic you replied to lately :)

And the game is so addicting we want MOAR! That was a compliment ;)

• Haha, ok, that one wasn't 100% serious, I know all that, we just can't get enough :) A friend also noticed there are much more missions in German version, thus the suggestion. Also German version uses hospital expansions mentioned in other topic you replied to lately :)

And the game is so addicting we want MOAR! That was a compliment ;)

I understand, but this is not the german version and it will get new units and mission over time
    We just have to remain calm and play until they arrive :thumbsup:

• I play the German game but depending where your running eg USA UK etc the the calls that the German game have won't fit the American response to some calls. The calls mostly focus around European responses which varies across each country. When playing I often don't see tree point in sending some units as in the UK depending on the circumstances a officer car (battalion) wouldn't usually respond, mainly these being room fires or calls that only need a small number of units such as 2 pumps and a platform.

• I play the German game but depending where your running eg USA UK etc the the calls that the German game have won't fit the American response to some calls. The calls mostly focus around European responses which varies across each country. When playing I often don't see tree point in sending some units as in the UK depending on the circumstances a officer car (battalion) wouldn't usually respond, mainly these being room fires or calls that only need a small number of units such as 2 pumps and a platform.

That is true!
    Each country has it's way to work, some will send x units to a fire, others will send y
    Sometimes it's different from fire station to fire station :D
    So I guess you got some points there thomas, not all calls can be copy and pasted into the US version

• That is true!Each country has it's way to work, some will send x units to a fire, others will send y
    Sometimes it's different from fire station to fire station :D
    So I guess you got some points there thomas, not all calls can be copy and pasted into the US version

An great example is the call burst water main, it requires 2 pumps and a officer. Personaly this is a call for the water company and police with fire only getting involved if people are trapped. This happend recently near me and the force of the water made it impossible for people to escape so a platform truck was called to rescue them from the upper window where water wasn't as deep.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!