A use for School P.O.I.'s

• I was browsing through the current P.O.I.'s that are available, I remembered that there were a decent amount of P.O.I.'s that didn't give any specific calls. So I thought of a good use for the school P.O.I. While the topic of school P.O.I calls has appeared at least once in a different forum, I thought I'd add another type of call to be generated from a school P.O.I., if we ever get any to begin with. The call could be Chemistry Lab Fire, maybe a Minor Hazardous Chemical Spill, and maybe a Science Lab Accident.
    Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments.

Call requirements:
    -----------------------------
    Minor Hazardous Chemical Spill:

• 11 firehouses (since that's when it's said to be required to have a HAZMAT)
    • School P.O.I.
    • 1 firetruck (if it sounds sensible)
    • 1 HAZMAT
    • No patients
    • Can expand to Chemistry Lab Fire

-------------------------------------------------
    Science Lab Accident:

• 1 Rescue Station
    • School P.O.I.
    • Min. & Max Patients: 1
    • 30% chance patient needs transporting
    • Can expand to Minor Hazardous Chemical Spill.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Chemistry Lab Fire:

• 12 firehouses
    • 2 Police Stations (if it sounds sensible)
    • 3 Rescue Stations
    • School P.O.I.
    • 3-4 firetrucks
    • 1 Battalion Chief Unit
    • 1 HAZMAT
    • 1 Ladder Truck | 50% Chance needed {in case it's on the 2nd / 3rd floor}
    • 2 patrol cars (if it sounds sensible)
    • Min. Patients: 0
    • Max Patients: 3
    • 40% Chance patient needs to be transported
  • for those like me who dont understand. could you please explain what school sro is? thanks

School resource officer. They are employed officers at police departments whose primary duty is dealing with the school system and its students. Providing an armed presence at school sites, dealing with truancy and behavioral issues with students, responding to calls for service at the schools within their school system, etc.

• As mentioned before Missionchief is a copy of leitstellenspiel so some Poi's where copied over. The school call on leitstellenspiel has 5 calls, these being from a alarm test all the way to chemical spill.

• Still being on topic how about this for a call on a possible School POI,

School Riot, Lockdown, etc.

Students have fights all the time. Especially at my schools I have went to. During lockdowns the Police Dept came in with K-9 Units to search the school wether it by uzi mags by the canopies or empty shells by the lockers or even a straight out threat or multi student all out riot. This could be as good use of calls here. I like the idea of this POI.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!