Mission Limit

• When does the mission limit of 2 increase?

I've got mission on Fast speed. Two fire resources, 2 police resources. No matter what I'm stuck with 2 jobs at the most. Pretty much as one finishes another starts.

Plus, is there any documentation that answers questions like this? I couldn't find any.

I thought I'll see if there is a limit implemented and noted a variable specifically saying a limit (var mission_count_max = 2;) - I don't want to have to start editing it to see if it changes as it might break something, however I can't see anywhere else I can define this currently?

• The more you build the more calls you will get.

• Now have an ambulance station, fire station and police station. Peaks at two jobs. Mission speed on highest possible, left the game 15 minutes.. returned and just two outstanding jobs.

I'm being told by more than one person that isn't right?

Edit: var mission_count_max = 2; is still shown in the code.

• Look at the possible calls list at the bottom of the game web page. The ones lit in green are the ones you can get then the ones that are white look at what's need station wise. I believe the more green ones you have and the more spreed out your stations are the more calls you will get.
    I skipped a large portion of the early game by purchasing coins and buying stations and that helped a lot.

• Hmmm okay.

I've got;
    - 1 police station, 2 police cars
    - 1 ambulatory station, 2 ambulances
    - 1 fire station, 2 fire engines
    - 1 hospital with general upgrade

I'll get a mix of calls but never more than 2. Seems awfully slow.

I'm used to dealing with 50-80 incidents amongst 30+ resources in real life so it would be nice to speed it up a bit. I'll try purchasing a new fire station to see if that helps

• Thanks all for the replies. It's a shame the game relies on the fire side of it. In the UK the fire services makes up less than 10% of all emergency calls made on 999. Therefore the demand is higher up with police and ambulance.

I have now got a new fire station and have 3 calls maximum rather than two. Thus supporting what someone said earlier; number of fire stations + 1

• Thanks all for the replies. It's a shame the game relies on the fire side of it. In the UK the fire services makes up less than 10% of all emergency calls made on 999. Therefore the demand is higher up with police and ambulance.

I have now got a new fire station and have 3 calls maximum rather than two. Thus supporting what someone said earlier; number of fire stations + 1

We currently working on several new things for EMS & POLICE which has been stated multiple times in forums and on our facebook page. Please make sure you read through them to find out what we have coming up. Thanks again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!