New Missions with useless POI

• We have a lot of POI without any use like: Museum, Car Workshop, Highway Exit, Discotheque, Theather and Fairground. And they had add 3 POI recently and the old still are useless...
    In the Museum we could have:
    -Museum Robbery (3 Patrol and 1 Swat)
    -Fire at Museum (10 Fire Truck, 2 Platarform, 2 Heavy Rescue, 2 Battalion Chief, 1 Mobile Air, 1 Water Tanker, 1 Mobile Command and 2 Patrol)
    In the Car Workshop we could have:
    -Car Theft (2 Patrol)
    -Fire at Car Workshop (5 Fire Truck, 1 Plataform, 1 Heavy Rescue, 2 Battalion Chief, 1 Mobile Air, 1 Water Tanker, 1 Hazmat and 1 Mobile Command)
    In the Highway Exit we could have:
    Multiple-vehicle collision (5 Fire Truck, 2 Heavy Rescue, 2 Battalion Chief, 1 Plataform and 3 Patrol)
    And a lot of missions but i'm without ideas ...

• just add 2 more platform to the Fire at museum, 5 more fire trucks 2 more platform and get rid of the mobile command to the Fire at carworkshop and i would be happy with the calls. Honestly half the calls in the game are to easy so more units for bigger calls makes more sense

It is your opinion, I think my suggestion is more balanced although our opinions the Developers will do what they think is better if they want to do this.

• just add 2 more platform to the Fire at museum, 5 more fire trucks 2 more platform and get rid of the mobile command to the Fire at carworkshop and i would be happy with the calls. Honestly half the calls in the game are to easy so more units for bigger calls makes more sense

I understand that some places such as NYC are fortunate enough to have so many ladders but some are not, I feel that many ladders would limit players who want to play realistically if they don’t have access to that many. You could always send more platforms than the mission requires though the alarm and response regulations but players can’t send less than the requirements.

• We are trying to add missions for all POIs, the reason why we have added more POI’s with recent missions is because we have for a while been getting complaints about certain calls spawning in strange areas that don’t have that type of building so we have been trying to assign the larger missions that we are adding to POIs (either new or existing) so that this doesn’t happen as much.

In regards to the requirements, we will always try and make it accessible to the largest majority of players possible, if this means cutting down on certain units then so be it, you have to remember that rural areas are not always as well equipped as urban areas so we try and be as fair whilst being as realistic as possible. As the user above this said, you can always send more but not less.

• We are trying to add missions for all POIs, the reason why we have added more POI’s with recent missions is because we have for a while been getting complaints about certain calls spawning in strange areas that don’t have that type of building so we have been trying to assign the larger missions that we are adding to POIs (either new or existing) so that this doesn’t happen as much.

In regards to the requirements, we will always try and make it accessible to the largest majority of players possible, if this means cutting down on certain units then so be it, you have to remember that rural areas are not always as well equipped as urban areas so we try and be as fair whilst being as realistic as possible. As the user above this said, you can always send more but not less.

OK I understand. And the new POIs added were really needed. I think the game is progressing well and I expect new missions soon!

• I have to have so many dispatch centers to not get missions like industrial fires or high rise fires in the forest So I think that to make it more realistic there should be POI for those certain calls so we dont run into not having the certain units or the special units coming from larger cities 100 miles away for these calls

• Honestly what about fixing calls spawning at the water?
    That is my biggest issue in terms of call spawn... I'm fine with having an industrial fire in a forest area, seriously :D

• Honestly what about fixing calls spawning at the water?
    That is my biggest issue in terms of call spawn... I'm fine with having an industrial fire in a forest area, seriously :D

It is not possible for the game to tell the difference between a ferry route and a road, the game also doesn't see water on the map as that is only a coloured area of the base map

• It is not possible for the game to tell the difference between a ferry route and a road, the game also doesn't see water on the map as that is only a coloured area of the base map

Yes I'm aware of the whole issue
    What I'm saying is that by using POIs for calls we could "fix" this issue, but this could also be abused so I'm still unsure about this :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!