Personnel Roles

• Hello all,

My last suggestion was not well received due to people not liking combination units. However, I have thought of a new challenging aspect in to which relates to personnel and training. Having the ability for the different personnel to have designated roles in which would be reflected by the training they receive. For example, having someone be the company officer (LT or Cap), a driver position, and the rest being FF's. The training classes would be as follows:

- Fire Officer- Company Officer
    -MPO/Engineer- Driver

Personnel who would be a part of the HazMat or Boat Teams, would have to do double the training with a rank class first then a specialty class. It would obviously allow for more realism and accompanied with the suggestion of someone recently with shifts, it would feel like a true department.

• Im not sure that the driver role would work in game as some places dont have a designated driver for the engine however i can see the purpose of an OIC on the rigs

While some volley's or even career departments (geeez) don't have an actual driver rank, they would still go through training/cert to drive. I have not heard of a department not requiring personnel to go through some type of driver training before operating a rig.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!