Just some ideas thrown out

• A FEW IDEAS:

How about a Fire Investigator/Arson Investigation/Fire Warden unit. Technically, they aren't your First Responders, but, they are in use during Overhaul/Salvage operations to determine what caused the fire. It would have to require special education but it would probally work just like the police K9 unit in training and costs...

How about a Search and Rescue unit? Since we have calls like Building Collapse and Floodings, this unit wouldn't be a waste.....

New Police unit: CNT (Crisis Negotiation Team). Basically your negotiation tema when dealing with armed suspects who can present a threat to Emergency Services or civillians.

• Some interesting ideas to consider, I know they have been brought up before so we definitely add them to “the list”.

That list must be at least 20 vehicles by now lol....just threw the ideas out as I couldn't find them (I must suck at searching then) Most of what I saw was people mad at y'all not including more cross overed vehicles like the Quint and Rescue Engine. Can't wait one day for this game to officially be done. Y'all take your time, hopefully everyone is patient in waiting on more vehicles, missions and fixes.

• I do like the investigation style mission idea, Maybe have it on a timed based mission like the concert, where you send units and they are on scene for a set amount of time.

Search and rescue is another good idea which has popped up many times, look like it may be a good interesting concept to bring to Missionchief.

• That list must be at least 20 vehicles by now lol....just threw the ideas out as I couldn't find them (I must suck at searching then) Most of what I saw was people mad at y'all not including more cross overed vehicles like the Quint and Rescue Engine. Can't wait one day for this game to officially be done. Y'all take your time, hopefully everyone is patient in waiting on more vehicles, missions and fixes.

20 isn't even close to the real number :D
    Just on fire stations there must be the 20 you are talking about
    Police and EMS could also have some pretty cool updates :thumbsup:

• 20 isn't even close to the real number :D Just on fire stations there must be the 20 you are talking about
    Police and EMS could also have some pretty cool updates :thumbsup:

I Agree we really need more police to be honest since all we got is Normal Patrol (Including Motor bikes) SWAT and K-9 So 4 in total then we got fire with like 20 and Medical with 3 so either more police or Ems would be good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!