6 Police 1 Ambulance 2 Fire Engines

Open Hydrant
    1 Fire Engine

Traffic Control
    1 Fire Engine (or Police)

EMS Transport
    1 Ambulance

Unknown Chemical Exposures
    3 Fire Engine 2 Hazmat 4 Police And Ambulance (Depending on Patience)

• Interesting Ideas,
    Smoke in building is already in game with smoke investigation.
    If you could explain what the landing zone and Code Adam are that'd be great.
    The others look fairly good, although unknown medical call generally won't come through as an Ambulance has to have a reason for being dispatched so some information will be known. EMS transport for this matter sounds like the non-emergency type so I don't think it would fit well in game.

• Interesting Ideas,
    The others look fairly good, although unknown medical call generally won't come through as an Ambulance has to have a reason for being dispatched so some information will be known. EMS transport for this matter sounds like the non-emergency type so I don't think it would fit well in game.

Unless the unkown medical call could expand into another medical call? This would be more logic and fun

• Interesting Ideas,

okay well code adam is For a missing kid inside a building I know we have a lost kid but it could expand into something

And A unknown medical alarm Could expand into any medical call or even fire there a expanding amount of old people usesing medicals alarms in the USA atless and sometimes we just don’t know what we are going ton

• okay well code adam is For a missing kid inside a building I know we have a lost kid but it could expand into something
    And A unknown medical alarm Could expand into any medical call or even fire there a expanding amount of old people usesing medicals alarms in the USA atless and sometimes we just don’t know what we are going ton

Code Adam seems little unnecessary comparing to the call we already have. Although an unknown medical call would be nice, it'd would have to change in every situation to replicate an update of information from the on scene units.
    Having it change to a fire call doesn't seem right.

• Unknown medical isn't possible with the current medical system the game uses, we actually were going to add an unknown medical call a while back with some other medical calls but unknown medical isn't possible according to Sebastian so we didn't add it.

• Also Other Call
    Lighting Strike
    Can expand into house fire or wild fire brush fire tree on fire o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!