Deleting Saved Missions

• Industrial Fire - Possibility of progressing into Commercial Fire (this is already in the game but not sure if it expands to commercial)

• Motor Vehicle Accident (Car V Car) - Requirements: 1 OR 2 Firetrucks, 2 Police, 1 Ambulance
    • Motor Vehicle Accident (Truck V Car) - Requirements: 2/3 Firetrucks, 1 Heavy Rescue, 1 Bat Chief, 4 Police, 2 Ambulance

The MVA rollover is in game but i like the differance for two missions.

Cardiac Arrest - Have 1 Firetruck co-respond to medicals as per real life --- if you wish to send a truck to the call also there would be no stopping you. (i believe this was mentioned ages ago also)

over all some good ideas here.

• I would agree that it would be nice to be able to remove some duplicates of saved missions,

We've had units such as these discussed before, it depends how well it can integrate with all players.

As mentioned above, quite a few of the call are already in game and the edits being mentioned seem minor at best.
    Having a firetruck dispatched to a cardiac arrest is not standard for all, however if you have a fire truck closer than an ambo, it can start treatment of the patient before the ambo arrives. It doesn't work for all having it as a requirement so I wouldn't agree with this being implemented.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!