Make fly cars more viable in the game

• Fly cars are, pretty much, useless at the moment. In my view, the fly card should be able to respond and treat, but things like nosebleeds DO NOT need hospital treatment. Other minor calls could be made or adjusted so they only need a fly car and doesn't need transport. Just my thoughts are theres no kinda point in having RRVs

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• Agreed, they are literally here just for aesthetics atm. Minor Medical Calls should rely on fly-cars such as Nose Bleeds etc, you could go asfar as making more calls, like checkups or something minor for example.

But yeah, over I agree they are pretty useless atm.

• I still think that the only way to give fly-cars a function would be to either increase their response speed, from 200kmh to 300kmh~ , or make them required for certain calls

• Could do, or making another car called "Supervisor"? Similar to what the Fire have with Battalion, which is spelt wrong in-game might I point out :P.

Supervisors do exactly what Johnny said

Fly-cars have a higher response speed and are required for some medical calls, and/or make them deal with calls by themselves.

• There is a bit of a problem with the requirements set by players with different systems here, some just want the Fly-car to be able to treat and discharge patient at scene at possible or make decision of whether an ambulance is required, this would replicate the purpose for most European players. I'd agree, it would be nice if the Fly-Car could do this.
    The difference between this suggestion and the other being the Fly-Car as a requirement for some medical calls is that this would not work for all, it would therefore not make total sense to implement this into the game.

• I'm liking the sound of this and have, myself, put a similar idea forward.

In my service, we have some cars manned with paramedics, technicians, both of which will attend incidents. Usually alongside an ambulance, but sometimes they arrive first and confirm they no long require any other resources required. Other times, they are manned by critical care paramedics, operational unit managers, paramedic practitioners, operational team leaders etc etc, and therefore HAVE to attend certain incidents to supervise/manage the scene. This is where having fly cars able to discharge some patients or call for extra resources would be great, and then having a separate vehicle like a supervisor or team leader in a car, they are then required in some missions similarly to battalion chiefs, in the actual mission requirements.

The only issue with this as explained to me by TACRFAN is that it involves a complete medical system overhaul as it is not that dynamic, so who knows, but I agree it'd be great!

NF14 - Content Adviser Team (UK)
    Ex Emergency Operations Centre Staff
    Current Operational Ambulance Staff

In my service, we have some cars manned with paramedics, technicians, both of which will attend incidents. Usually alongside an ambulance, but sometimes they arrive first and confirm they no long require any other resources required. Other times, they are manned by critical care paramedics, operational unit managers, paramedic practitioners, operational team leaders etc etc, and therefore HAVE to attend certain incidents to supervise/manage the scene. This is where having fly cars able to discharge some patients or call for extra resources would be great, and then having a separate vehicle like a supervisor or team leader in a car, they are then required in some missions similarly to battalion chiefs, in the actual mission requirements.

The only issue with this as explained to me by TACRFAN is that it involves a complete medical system overhaul as it is not that dynamic, so who knows, but I agree it'd be great!

very true , would be amazing to implement ! a more advanced EMS set up would be great for the game Nick . :)

Yup, exactly what I use, it's just a pitty, I have alot of RRVs just no use for them ;(

• Yup, exactly what I use, it's just a pitty, I have alot of RRVs just no use for them ;(

in my kent set up i have lots , but on my other account i have west midlands ( bham and black country ) and the WMAS is mainly just ambulances over 300 crews per shift each day ! and only 2/3 RRVs per hub and ones an incident officer and about 20/30 ambulnces per hub depending on size ! and the whole WMAS fleet there is only 35 RRVs . So would be good to have missions that shall require their assistance

• in my kent set up i have lots , but on my other account i have west midlands ( bham and black country ) and the WMAS is mainly just ambulances over 300 crews per shift each day ! and only 2/3 RRVs per hub and ones an incident officer and about 20/30 ambulnces per hub depending on size ! and the whole WMAS fleet there is only 35 RRVs . So would be good to have missions that shall require their assistance

Yup I have about 33 RRVs, and it's annoying not having a use for them ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!