• I think that this would fall under a game suggestion, as opposed to general discussion, but nonetheless

Are you talking about a van to carry multiple officers to a scene or to carry multiple transports from a scene? I've seen the prisoner transport request, which I think would certainly really make the game easier, but should be based on something similar to the MCU or a leveled vehicle like a quint, otherwise it'd be too easy to play. If you mean a van to take say 6 officers to a scene, I think that would no really be useful as it sits right now.

The game only measures people for the Water Rescue, as well as SWAT units. The only way this would be a helpful add would be if they changed the count in the game to count police officers on scene and not the number of cars.

I think this would help a lot more with the police side, however this game right now is definitely fire centered. If they changed the police system to require number of police officers on a scene, especially now with the addition on the count for SWAT officers, and the police motorcycles (which can carry only half that of a PC) it would be a very helpful add and could make the gameplay very different and perhaps better for police style calls.

Of course, this would be a big change, as all calls would need to be changed because patrol cars go with just 1, but can take two, so you'd have to judge calls on whether you need 2 officers, or 4, etc.

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

• Officers to attend the scene, some calls if I send 8 cars when it requires 2 the call progress is quicker than if I sent 2. Officers sometimes are single crewed or double crewed and occasionally in 3's or 4's depending on the roles of the shift.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!