Alliance Buildings: Off (Staging Areas)

• When turning off Alliance Buildings it also gets rid of the staging areas set (this makes sense as they are 'built' by another member), but it should be the case that there do not disappear as if a storm is held in a built up area, sometimes members buildings distract from the storm.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that Staging Areas shouldn't disappear is alliance buildings are off?

Admin 999 First Responders
    Chicago Fire Department (US)
    Scottish Fire & Rescue Service - Eastern Delivery Area (UK)

• Just to clarify, you're asking for an ability to turn off alliance buildings while still allowing staging areas to be shown?

I think that could be helpful, especially if you're in a densely populated area. Perhaps have a separate option to disable alliance staging areas, so that you can turn those off too if they're not useful to you currently

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!