• They is really no tutorial for the game. A lot for me has been trial and error and just opening things to see what they do. Being the admin of my alliance, and having everyone approach me regarding how to play the game I started a blog to explain the mechanics of the game. Obviously a blog isn't ideal but, it's free and conveys my point. I will be adding more and more posts in the coming days as time permits me. I would love for you guys to check it out and give me some feedback! Thanks!

missionchiefsouthsidepride.blogspot.com

• They is really no tutorial for the game. A lot for me has been trial and error and just opening things to see what they do. Being the admin of my alliance, and having everyone approach me regarding how to play the game I started a blog to explain the mechanics of the game. Obviously a blog isn't ideal but, it's free and conveys my point. I will be adding more and more posts in the coming days as time permits me. I would love for you guys to check it out and give me some feedback! Thanks!

missionchiefsouthsidepride.blogspot.com

We currently do have a tutorial that will be on our website that will also be release here soon

• I don't know the state of the game on the back end (behind the scenes) however; I am having a blast with it and have convinced a lot of my friends to sign up and play along. If you guys are still looking for help I would love to pitch in where possible. I'm a bit of a self proclaimed social media guru and would love to help with a Wiki for the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!