SWAT SUV Abilities

• I did check if this has been already requested and I couldn't see anything.

I was just like to suggest being able to use SWAT SUV's as patrol cars. Similar to the k9 unit. I would assume that SWAT SUV's would be able to respond to lower priority emergency's. Some examples of this could be a stabbing or brawl. If I am correct in the US a SWAT SUV would be able to respond to this call however the game does not cater for this.
    Thank you,

IUsed2.

• I did check if this has been already requested and I couldn't see anything.

I was just like to suggest being able to use SWAT SUV's as patrol cars. Similar to the k9 unit. I would assume that SWAT SUV's would be able to respond to lower priority emergency's. Some examples of this could be a stabbing or brawl. If I am correct in the US a SWAT SUV would be able to respond to this call however the game does not cater for this.
    Thank you,

IUsed2.

That would make the use go way up
    I would want to seem them be used in these following missions and events.
    Concert
    Baseball Game
    Soccer Game
    Prisoner Escape
    Officer Down

• I think they COULD be used for said missions, but it shouldn't be REQUIRED. For example, I live in Rural America...We have good ole' baseball games that often have an officer or two there, but they're certainly not going to have S.W.A.T. present.

• Yeah I was thinking more can be used but not necessarily required.
    I know in the UK forces quite often dispatch them to non-firearm/weapon related calls as they are either the closest to the scene Also there is no point leaving them twiddling there thumbs all day until a firearm incident does occur. I however don't know if I can say the same for the US.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!