Make prices for stations lower

• I’ve recently discovered I’ve hit the limit of stations at a certain pricepoint and now have to pay 300,000 just for a police station, as well as 416,000 for a fire station. In my opinion these prices are too high as the coin price does not change therefore the credit price should not either.

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• They are a bit ridiculous, mine went from 416k to 520k or something like that I was hoping it would go to about 450k but I guess not. I do like that they go up, and money does start coming in, but they are still a tad bit high for my liking.

• They are a bit ridiculous, mine went from 416k to 520k or something like that I was hoping it would go to about 450k but I guess not. I do like that they go up, and money does start coming in, but they are still a tad bit high for my liking.

If the prices were to change it would be a bit of an insult to those who have already spent lots on their setups, in my opinion, it would be unfair to change the current pricing system

• If the prices were to change it would be a bit of an insult to those who have already spent lots on their setups, in my opinion, it would be unfair to change the current pricing system

I've spent alot on the new stations, so it's not really an insult? If anything it's a benefit plus why would it matter? lmao

• So, basicly changing this would be an insult? Let's say I had bought a fly-car for all my EMS stations and then deleted because they were useless, but now they can clear calls.... I feel insulted ?(
    If there is something that needs balancing it should be balenced no matter how much people did not benefit from it. Yes, some players would lose money and that would allow other players to reach the same point in the game that others took long to reach, but seriously the prices get to a point where they are nothing but a joke :thumbdown: . Stations get too expensive and you still need to buy upgrades for them, besides the fact that you don't get any new missions by having more than 24 stations it seems pointless unless you got a list of stations that you want to do for a certain location, etc. It just gets to a point where this is pretty much one of those P2W games, I agree with his argument... Coins stay at the same value but credits don't

• So, basicly changing this would be an insult? Let's say I had bought a fly-car for all my EMS stations and then deleted because they were useless, but now they can clear calls.... I feel insulted ?(
    If there is something that needs balancing it should be balenced no matter how much people did not benefit from it. Yes, some players would lose money and that would allow other players to reach the same point in the game that others took long to reach, but seriously the prices get to a point where they are nothing but a joke :thumbdown: . Stations get too expensive and you still need to buy upgrades for them, besides the fact that you don't get any new missions by having more than 24 stations it seems pointless unless you got a list of stations that you want to do for a certain location, etc. It just gets to a point where this is pretty much one of those P2W games, I agree with his argument... Coins stay at the same value but credits don't

When you're at a high level, it is really tempting to just buy stations with coins, so I get where you're coming from. I've spend wayy to much on this game lmao

• Additionally, the current currency system doesn't make sense.

A patrol car is 5,000 credits or 25 coins.

However a station is 100,000/300,000/etc or 35 coins.

There definitely needs to be a financial re balance in the game.

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• We have spoken to Sebastian about Station prices in the past. I get what people are saying about uniformity in pricing but if I’m being honest I don’t feel there will be much luck in getting things changed in regards to pricing for both coins and credits. The prices in MC follow those in both the German and Dutch versions of the game.

• Honestly in my opinion the Credit prices for stations should stay the same as they are. There shouldn't be any reason a player with over 25-50 stations can't make enough credits to get what they want. In fact the pricing should give you the boost and make you wanna play harder to 1. Earn stations, expansions and units. 2. Rank up higher and 3. Make you wanna look back and say I did it.

So this isn't to anyone specific but this whole I wanna be lazy and build up the entire world and not make an effort needs to go! Yes I get tired of the pricing too but atleast I work at it until all my units are used up and hositals and jails filled up then wait several hours until things clear up to do it again.

The point for this game is to be challenging. NOT get everything on a silver platter fed to you so you don't have to constantly move your finger to work at it. Sorry for this rant but I'm just tired of reading complaints about those wanting it too easy. I like a challenge and so do others. I'm still working hard at making Battalion Chief and am nearly there to making it.

If Sebastian were to change the pricing lower than it has been it would not be fair to those who have worked hard at it for so long. That would be a big slap in the face for then.

If I'm in a tight pinch I'll buy coins. I spend now and then. If you want something you gotta "Earn It" by "Working For It".

I run in 4 states of which 2 I recently started a month or more ago. We all start out the same way. It's what we make of it matters and makes the difference.

Now the coins could change. Maybe 10 Coins a unit or something. But I don't use coins for units I make enough credits for them.

• I don’t think the P2W assessment is fair. The game gets progressively difficult, as almost any game does, requiring more effort and time from players. If I may ask, Portugues, have you put money into the game?

"Progressively difficult" you say? up to 24 stations they cost 100k each, you make a few more and you are already dropping 1M for each and to make it worse you don't get any new missions for having 24+ stations. I didn't say the game was P2W I said it looked like it. P2W games get to a point where for you to have progress you need to pay or while the others take let's say an hour you take a month... I understand that the games needs to become more difficult over time but, isn't 1M credits for a station way too much? Since you still need to do upgrades and buy vehicles? I don't know how much people actually understand of how they spend their money and etc. but when you are building a station, and it is for example your 30th station, it will require upgrades and vehicles to handle the calls that it will get because you are not just getting 1 engine calls anymore, are you? My point being that not only the cost of stations increase drasticly but you also need to get more upgrades to fit more vehicles to handle more calls, add it all up and the amount is huge compared to for example station number 20 which gives you the same calls as station no.30
    And no, I haven't spent any money in the game. My reason is fairly simple, I don't earn money (yet) so I won't spend someone else's money (in this case my parents), besides the fact that for the longer I play this game the more I think I would not spend any money on it. My reasons for not spending any money are pretty valid as I've had many people complaining about the same issues over and over again (and there are quite a few) besides the fact I haven't been playing much lately :/

We have spoken to Sebastian about Station prices in the past. I get what people are saying about uniformity in pricing but if I’m being honest I don’t feel there will be much luck in getting things changed in regards to pricing for both coins and credits. The prices in MC follow those in both the German and Dutch versions of the game.

"Just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right"
    Pretty much that... Just because the other versions have the same prices doesn't mean they are right for the English version (Yes, English. I'm not calling it US anymore...)
    You can't compare the 3 versions in this situation mainly because atleast the german version has missions that require 30 fire stations or even more, making it valid to spend that amount of money to get more stations since they will return the investment over time

You also have vehicles with the same price in coins but different in credits
    JUST TO BE CLEAR - I was going to take a print and post it here but since the only vehicle that doesn't cost 25 coins is the platform truck I believe it's not needed.
    Resuming the topic, prices in credits range from 5k to 25,5k but they all stick to a price of 25 coins with the exception of the previously refered platform truck that costs 10k credits ?(

If we never change things because someone will be undermined by that update then when will we change those? Look, I recently began playing a game (will skip the name because only God knows what will happen if I say it here (although I might have an idea...)) that is about racing but also a manager. Basicly you have a garage of cards and you need to use those to race against other people to win, etc. They have been changing the values of the cars, and also stats, traction and so on... Some people would not benefit from it, sometimes a car that was really good because you could use it for example in the city now will be horrible because they will make lower and it will be slower there, yes it's not good for you and all other people who use it ALL THE TIME (now that I think about it this is actually an upcoming update :D ). But all these changes are to balance the game so that because you don't that very specific car you will be crushed all times when you need it. You need to have vision, if you changed the values today you would also benefit from it tomorow for your future stations, this is exatly what happened at Clash of Clans, I had bought so many upgrades for walls, now that I was done they changed the value to half... auch... but It's also great because I still need to upgrade other walls and I can do that more easily because they got cheaper too! :thumbsup:

• For someone who hasn’t spent any money, you’ve got 3 times as many credits earned as I do! Clearly you’re not having that big of a problem building stations and earning credits.

Don't take me wrong but that is a ridiculous argument... If you don't play the game you can't expect to earn money, can you? I don't know for how many hours you played but the game, but you don't know how many hours I played either.
    I will proof you right here how ridiculous your statement is:
    - People play for different amounts of time (daily/weekly)
    - Every alliance has an impact on credit income, either it is on shared missions or alliance-only missions like events and large scales
    - Buying and building in a realistic way also affect your income, also if you use less people on vehicles and use the delay at them you will even more decrease your credit income
    - Depending on how many units you have per stations, and how specific units are spread across your AO (units like Hazmat or MCVs) will all affect you response time and by doing so affect your income

Also, I'm guessing you are indeed talking about my old account, and for that I will tell you that I had exatly 24 fire stations and 10 police stations (later bought another 7 police or so at Portugal and another 3 or 4 fire stations). The rest of the money was spent on EMS and EMS only, being most of those EMS Stations at Portugal for my then project, which as you may know stick to a price of 200k at all times. So, I only bought the 25+ station at Portugal after saving a bunch of money since it would be pretty much a waste of money.

So I guess I might know what I'm talking about then? ?(

For someone who hasn’t spent any money, you’ve got 3 times as many credits earned as I do! Clearly you’re not having that big of a problem building stations and earning credits.

And what is this exatly supposed to mean? If there is something you want to tell me I am all ears

• This conversation is starting to get a little out of hand

• As i said in the post above, pricing is something that has been brought up in the past and is not something that is easily changed. You say just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right but when you are running a business with 3 different services which are at the core a translation of the same base product if you change the prices for 1 of those three, your consumers on the other two are going to think " Hey why are we still paying this ", You then will have to drop the prices on the other two products. When you start talking about the paid option of coins this becomes a another issue entirely. If you have a product with a growing user base who are happy to pay the prices for coins why would you change it. You reduce the amount of coins people need to buy, they will buy less. That means less income for the game so that means less money for his time, less money for servers and less profit which its ok to say but he probably has plenty of money but the whole point of a business is to make money. This isnt a non profit organisation.

If this topic continues to get out of hand i will be locking it. I dont want to lock discussions but if thats what ends up needing to happen then so be it.

• Moral of the story, It only seems to be the same people causing a fuss over it. Most people have hardly any issue with playing the game and spending 1 million+ On stations. I don’t see the fuss and also it just means you got to play more so you can enjoy the game even more!

You got to remember, Sebastian takes income via Coin, If station price drops people won’t buy coins resulting in the game not being developed and getting stuff added.

I think with the station prices, it’s a motivation to get them. Why else would you play the game...

I have to agree with what the mods have said along With RescueNut93 and Me181, Says in my opinion. They have given a fair comment on the situation, Just don’t make it worse. No point arguing over something that has been brought up in the past.

(Oh and not to mention - When you do get a large account, Ie I got around 64 fire stations, it’s easy to earn a million in 3-4 days) guess people are not patient enough.

• It means you have 88,000,000 earned credits to my 31,000,000. All I’m saying is that it hasn’t seemed to affect your playing time, in fact it’s probably encouraged you to play harder, thus fulfilling its purpose.

Not at all. I stopped making fire and police stations due to price increase. I began only making EMS Stations at Portugal, so many stations that I was pretty much "The Ambulance guy"
    Idk if your name is Marco (Semas will pick this one up xD) but thw way I build stations it's not cool at all to play with these prices. When that account that you were talking about got banned I was not sad at all since I was pretty much bored of the game. Then I started on a new account which was way more fun, avoided a few mistakes as I already had more experience and it is way more fun to play at this account than the older one, mainly because I have a feeling of progress while in the other one I didn't

I think with the station prices, it’s a motivation to get them. Why else would you play the game...

Moral of the story, It only seems to be the same people causing a fuss over it. Most people have hardly any issue with playing the game and spending 1 million+ On stations. I don’t see the fuss and also it just means you got to play more so you can enjoy the game even more

The reason that got me to where I was was not that station prices for sure... I only got up to the 80M because I was going for the 100M earned credits, that's it. I would even say that the reason why I stopped playing the game for a while back then was exatly that, stations prices! I know a lot of people who got shocked when they heard about these prices. I believe not many people have reached the 25th station price yet and when they do they won't like it either
    I never said that prices shouldn't increase, I just said that the amount is huge and doesn't make much sense to me

You got to remember, Sebastian takes income via Coin, If station price drops people won’t buy coins resulting in the game not being developed and getting stuff added.

Anyways, I understand the game server doesn't run on air and it needs cash to keep running, no argue there. But the only reason people don't say anything about those prices is because, like everyone does, they buy it with credits and not coins! A change in those prices would only benefict the game and the income that it makes since people would actually buy vehicles with coins rather than credits

(Oh and not to mention - When you do get a large account, Ie I got around 64 fire stations, it’s easy to earn a million in 3-4 days) guess people are not patient enough.

If you are only making a million every 3-4 days then you are doing something wrong for sure...

I guess that is all for today, enjoy the last hours of the weekend everyone :thumbsup:

• Not at all. I stopped making fire and police stations due to price increase. I began only making EMS Stations at Portugal, so many stations that I was pretty much "The Ambulance guy"Idk if your name is Marco (Semas will pick this one up xD) but thw way I build stations it's not cool at all to play with these prices. When that account that you were talking about got banned I was not sad at all since I was pretty much bored of the game. Then I started on a new account which was way more fun, avoided a few mistakes as I already had more experience and it is way more fun to play at this account than the older one, mainly because I have a feeling of progress while in the other one I didn't

Most of the people that complain about station prices play like that "Marco" aka username12, he have 24 stations and have around 3 or 4 vehicles in everyone... so you can take the conclusion... his income is very low....

If you are only making a million every 3-4 days then you are doing something wrong for sure...

You really are doing something wrong, I have 28 stations and i do around half million per day... and at my best day I've done 920k and gaved 137k to my alliance...

No is the time to give my opinion...

I agree with the increase of prices of the stations but:

-The prices should bue more "round"

-And increase 50k every station since the 24º, because it's a big jump that cause a great impact and demotivate most of the players that I know...

For now it's all :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!