Make prices for stations lower

• Interesting comments indeed, I feel that this personal experience is just an example of how games are meant to be played. Once you had 'completed' your setup, you became bored with the lack of change. Once you have completed any game you can either try a new method or just go onto a new one. I feel like this argument is therefore not really one and more of a bland anecdote, although, It is interesting you mention you got banned, i feel this may hint at the reasoning for this argument as it sort of shows the impatience that most people on the opposite side of the fence appear to be showing.

Back onto the point the actual pricing of stations, once a price has been set, it's slightly unfair , in my opinion, to change this to suit the want of players who find it more challenging than expected. There have been many players to this game and to have their hard work invalidated to some extent could, up to a point, feel like an insult. I respect this is not you personal case, but you must understand some of the hard work that went into your setup and the value it built up.

On the point of pricing of vehicles specifically, an increase or decrease at this moment would probably not discolor people's opinions as their value in the game is so marginal compared to the buildings. I'd wholly agree that the coins to credits ratios just doesn't make sense at times and are rather amusing, not that I'm a spender on this game. But on the larger point of making the game more challenging, i'd hope to see extra, much larger but reasonable missions which would really reward those who have played a long time, rather than making it easier to progress.

• To say that I earn a million in 3-4 days is wrong... I don’t grind the game... I do a hell of a lot more admin side for the alliance I’m in then actually playing the game. Everyone has different playing styles, so don’t start commenting on that!

I think let’s just stick to the topic... Yes I buy coins... Did I need to no, but not only does it benefit me but it also benefits the dev. So it’s like a investment, you get a good setup out of it, and the dev gets some money out of it simple.

I think tbh as usual when it comes to threads like this, it gets out of hand too easily by people picking at the most minor things. Who cares if you earn half a million in one day, who cares if I earn a million in 3-4 days. We all play the same game just on different levels.

Opinions is one thing, then being OTT about how I’m doing something wrong if I’m only earning 1 million every 3-4 days. Technically I can earn a million in one day, I choose not to. As I don’t save money as I look at my setups as a project, and when covering 3 parts of the UK (Glos, Avon, Wiltshire and soon to have Somerset) it becomes a project managing those areas.

Please be considerate to other users, cuz at the end of the day. I don’t care about your setup tbh as it doesn’t directly effect me, but what I do care about is you telling me I’m playing the game wrong if I’m not earning enough or enough as you.

People just need to be patient with things. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and your setup won’t either... (Unless you buy coins)

Let’s just enjoy the game and get on with our own setups, crying about Station price ain’t gona make it anymore of a priority to look at.

I wish this topic would just simple lock cuz this is gona drag on forever. I would much more see new vehicles, new calls etc then worry about Station price.

• So you're suggesting the prices should be an even number not off jumbled up numbers right? So I understand.

Not a complaint just a curious question to the Mods. How are the station prices set for each time it goes up? Instead of like 1,246,578. Can it be possible to up it like 1,200,000 then 1,400,000 then 1,600,000 and so on? Or up by 3 or 5 hundred thousand each time we make one? If not it's fine. Just wanna understand his system is all.

The most I've made is 700K in a day and that's cause I had a system to run 30-40 calls then do it again every hour or every other hour which was really tiring. I made 1 million Credits in just 2 days with the time I had. I built 3 or 4 hospitals plus station upgrades.

So in my humble opinion you can make more than a million credits on a day. What it comes down to is the set number of stations you have for Fire, Police and EMS. The type and amount of regular and specialty units assigned to those stations, The amount of staff you have assigned to your units wether they be regular or trained, The distance from your stations to the dispatched calls, How close the stations are to each other, How many hospitals and jails you have available to you, If your hospitals are upgraded or not for specialty calls and slots for patients, How long it takes for your calls to clear, How quick you can have your units to follow-up on calls, Your personal strategic analysis, Your playing time. It all falls on that player as to how they want to run their setup and all this that I have listed determines just exactly how many credits you can make in a day. So no one better complain about the station prices. If you carefully plan out how and where you play then you can make enough and afford it wether you actually realize it or not. If you aren't making enough then you have to check up on your setup and make some room for improvements.

Every day that I play I am always finding ways to improve my set ups. Adding more units, Making more space in hospitals to run more calls, Adding more ambulances and police cars to stations.

Balance is what needs to be done to play this game. Yes in real world that is not always the case but sometimes you gotta tweak it up a bit if you have to. It's based on making real world locations but you're the one in charge of your stations so take charge and earn your credits and make an effort. If you run your setup through a city then it will be easy to make credits. If you run through small towns and counties then sure it will be a bit more difficult. I run through large counties comprised of big and small towns and so far it's working out for me. Just gotta work to improve it.

Point blank short, This station price does Not need to be drastically lowered like people are asking. You just gotta deal with the challenge.

• ^ completely agree with rescuenut93, You Don’t want the game to be easy, or else what’s the point of playing the game.

At the end of the day, it’s not like the building expansions are going up. To buy a bay in a fire station is the same (once I get passed the 10-50k upgrade) it’s always gona be 100k, so it’s not like it goes up... as a person who plays the game as realistic as possible, I find a sense of achievement after spending or upgrading my setup via credits and that’s what pushes me to play more (me personally, the coins I purchased was only for the buildings, not expansion) This game shouldn’t be about flexing how much you earn, I would rather see quality setups, Quite large setups IE I cover 3 counties in the UK, but TACRfan covered practically half of the UK lol.

But as Rescuenut said, Balance is a thing but, I don’t think there should be a balance on Station price, But maybe if more content was to be added to push people to want to earn and spend credits rather then crying about some Station price (Which has been in the game the whole time practically, well since I started playing it 2-3 years ago anyway)

• Interesting comments indeed, I feel that this personal experience is just an example of how games are meant to be played. Once you had 'completed' your setup, you became bored with the lack of change. Once you have completed any game you can either try a new method or just go onto a new one. I feel like this argument is therefore not really one and more of a bland anecdote, although, It is interesting you mention you got banned, i feel this may hint at the reasoning for this argument as it sort of shows the impatience that most people on the opposite side of the fence appear to be showing.
    Back onto the point the actual pricing of stations, once a price has been set, it's slightly unfair , in my opinion, to change this to suit the want of players who find it more challenging than expected. There have been many players to this game and to have their hard work invalidated to some extent could, up to a point, feel like an insult. I respect this is not you personal case, but you must understand some of the hard work that went into your setup and the value it built up.

On the point of pricing of vehicles specifically, an increase or decrease at this moment would probably not discolor people's opinions as their value in the game is so marginal compared to the buildings. I'd wholly agree that the coins to credits ratios just doesn't make sense at times and are rather amusing, not that I'm a spender on this game. But on the larger point of making the game more challenging, i'd hope to see extra, much larger but reasonable missions which would really reward those who have played a long time, rather than making it easier to progress.

I decided not to spend any more time on this thread since it is what it is, a waste of time
    The reason for me being banned does not have anything to do to where I got, I used most of the coins to help other people when they needed and to get more realistic missions into the alliance (like creating 2 or 3 missions as it was a large fire spreading across the area)
    And just to be clear about a few things I kinda "hate" (not wishing death to anyone, just find it a little...well... sad) number 1 being the child mentality some people here have like someone I won't refer the name but that loves to dislike everyone single post that doesn't support his ideas, which brings me to number 2 and that is the resistance that some, and by some I mean a large majority of experienced players here, to change. Some people seem to be afraid to share ideas on the forum and I see why. I've seen good ideas being shot down, and besides that disliking someone else's idea just because you don't agree with it is just sad. Personally I don't see a point of disliking other people ideas, but that's just me (not that I have anything against people who do it, but might be a good idea, for a few people who love to do that, to do it less often).
    I don't play the game that often anymore and it's not because of this whole "You need to work hard to make progress into the game" but rather because I find that with time it has became boring. I find updates funny, and I'm not the only one, we wait motnhs and months for this (let's call it major) major updates that will bring boats and all, when we finally get the update it's just a station, a week later we get training, a week later we get an actual boat, and I just don't get why ?(
    I'm trying to make my self clear on why I don't play the game that much anymore, I'm not here to cry or something, but if I had a game, a restaurant, any sort of service, etc, and the food wasn't that good, or the game had an issue, I would like to know! I don't speak for anyone else but me, but these are my main reasons. Most people in the alliance I was/am have either stopped playing or don't come that much time, which also made me lose interest in the game. But back to the main reason, the updates... they feel empty, and to me some of them scream "We are working on it!". I get that some updates take more time than others, like these "Major updates" such as the so talked police update or the wild fire update, but updates like the Large Rescue Boats that came in pieces almost if it was a puzzle... I don't like it, and it feels like it was done and sent in pieces like it's done to kids by giving them small pieces to build something
    Also on these minor updates, I think that an update that contains a fix for some bug should come right out. Minor updates I won't bother, It's always nice to have like the "weekly" small update, but those could also be grouped into a slightly bigger one and sent out to players as a single package? haven't quite made my mind on this particular one
    About larger updates, there is such a long list... And I can see that we would have content for years, and I'm not saying to rush it all out, but maybe start to think a little bit about things before doing them? There are a few things I still haven't understood since I began taking part in the forums and taking a look at some ideas that were here, for example the police bike update that was asked one day and sent out the day after or so... was that a priority? And those things still don't have use yet... That is my main complaint with updates. Sometimes they don't much sense or they are not what people wanted, like my suggestion (months ago) for the DUI checkpoint whose main objective use to give a use for the K-9 unit, instead it required 5 patrol cars? And many people asked for it to be changed, it got ignored. It's also why I hadn't came to the forums for a while, I feel like ideas that people share here don't always get 100% translated to the game, I understand some updates take more time, but other not that requested ones get top priority? And lately we have been getting what I would call fixes for things that had been "wrong" for so long in the game and just now they are fixed, recent examples being: APNGs for single vehicles and Fly-cars

I don't by any means hate the game, but I can't say I like it as much as I did before. Over the time I've been disapointed with the game (which is completly normal, just like any other game) but also surprised in good ways. Lately I don't have as much time as before to play it, and when I come I find that it is still pretty much the same apart from small updates and missions, that do add variety for sure, but don't change the game that much. I feel like the Police update or the Wildfire update could have come out already or should soon. Again, I'm sorry for anyone who feels offended by this post but I feel like things need to be said. Relating to this thread I won't waste any more time (mine or from others) since it seems the ones who spoke strongly disagree with it

That is all, have a nice week everyone :D

• I do get the frustration with the updates, when we submit the ideas to Sebastian we submit the whole thing at once, how long he takes to implement them or how he chooses to do so is up to him. We have no say in that.

The police motorcycle that you mentioned was an update that none of the moderators were aware was in the works an we were just asked (paraphrasing) would you like a police bike added. Obviously as this is something that has been brought up in here we said of yes.

As for the speed of updates we have improved. When I started playing we were lucky if we got a mission a week, so now we are getting at least a mission a week so I would say it has improved substantially but I admit there is room for improvement but also myself and all of the other moderators are only volunteers, we aren’t payed to bring these updates to him so for all of us real life obviously takes priority.

The list that I won’t lie has become a little bit infamous now is going down, it’s still there but we have been trying to push updates straight to the dev rather than putting them on a list that then gets periodically overlooked. As I said in another thread I did give a little insight into what is currently under development and I would like to be a bit more transparent but at the same time as with every other game some stuff is not known until it was released.

I get your frustration but (and this is to everyone) let’s just try to keep this civil.

• I understand your side, you can't give any information in advance as those may change. Like I said before, I also understand that the updates take time to make and my issue was that a single update came split in 3-4 parts instead of coming at once. About missions I know you are (or were) the one who was making the weekly mission update and those are fine by me, although I think we should get some larger missions instead of smaller generic missions (1-2 engines/patrols). No doubt that personnal life comes before the game, I get that, I'm just saying there seems to be something "wrong" in the way updates are made from time to time.
    I'm not exatly frustraded, just a little sad about the way things have gone over time :D

• I understand your side, you can't give any information in advance as those may change. Like I said before, I also understand that the updates take time to make and my issue was that a single update came split in 3-4 parts instead of coming at once. About missions I know you are (or were) the one who was making the weekly mission update and those are fine by me, although I think we should get some larger missions instead of smaller generic missions (1-2 engines/patrols). No doubt that personnal life comes before the game, I get that, I'm just saying there seems to be something "wrong" in the way updates are made from time to time.I'm not exatly frustraded, just a little sad about the way things have gone over time :D

I get that. With the missions this is the reason we now have our mission suggestion topic on this forum so people can suggest these large missions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!