Fire heli/plane

• It's not exatly a new idea. I did a post a long time ago with a quite good list of units (EMS, Police and Fire). I guess most of them are on "the list" and we just have to wait for the day to come :D

• Hello guys, i would like to see a new unit: the fire helicopter/plane. We have already the police and the ems helicopter, i think it would be a nice feature to use in large fires.
    What do you think?

It's a good idea but we have a problem, in a realistic way we only use helis for wildfires, field fires, brush fires wtv
    So for it work we should have Field Fires and Wildfire having an organization like the Floodings, having the Small (or Little), Medium, Large and Giant...

• It's a good idea but we have a problem, in a realistic way we only use helis for wildfires, field fires, brush fires wtvSo for it work we should have Field Fires and Wildfire having an organization like the Floodings, having the Small (or Little), Medium, Large and Giant...

Hello guys, i would like to see a new unit: the fire helicopter/plane. We have already the police and the ems helicopter, i think it would be a nice feature to use in large fires.

It's a good idea but we have a problem, in a realistic way we only use helis for wildfires, field fires, brush fires wtvSo for it work we should have Field Fires and Wildfire having an organization like the Floodings, having the Small (or Little), Medium, Large and Giant...

Hmm, I support this idea wholly, hopefully it'd be integrated in the same way as the police helicopter, so calls would only spawn once the first fire helicopter is available.
    On the note of search and rescue helicopter, The police helicopter has been quite rightfully integrated into this role. It would be interesting if any helicopter could be a requirement for a missing person, while only specialized ones required for their own calls such as a fire helicopter would be required for certain fires.

• This is the problem we face implementing a brush update, planes, helis, bulldozers are not used everywhere and the chance is that probably more departments don’t have access to this equipment than do. This doesn’t mean they won’t be added in the future but we have to try and balance it for all players.

Another thing is the various different types of brush truck, I may be wrong but it doesn’t appear they are all used by some departments, I think they FDNY only have 1 type of brush truck but I might be wrong.

• This is the problem we face implementing a brush update, planes, helis, bulldozers are not used everywhere and the chance is that probably more departments don’t have access to this equipment than do. This doesn’t mean they won’t be added in the future but we have to try and balance it for all players.

Another thing is the various different types of brush truck, I may be wrong but it doesn’t appear they are all used by some departments, I think they FDNY only have 1 type of brush truck but I might be wrong.

Who talked about brush truck?
    There is the same issue for ems and police heli, more departments don't have access to this equipment thand do but it was implemented in the game. Btw fire plane/heli are used a lot during forest fires and are used worldwide. I don't like the idea that we must only set the game for the NA people, the english version is played also by a lot of europeans who don't speak german

• Who talked about brush truck? There is the same issue for ems and police heli, more departments don't have access to this equipment thand do but it was implemented in the game. Btw fire plane/heli are used a lot during forest fires and are used worldwide. I don't like the idea that we must only set the game for the NA people, the english version is played also by a lot of europeans who don't speak german

I’m just saying the different types of brush trucks have been brought up before. As I said in that post we aren’t ruling any of them out, we just have to implement them in a way that works as best as it can for everyone.

• ok
    in belgium fire crews do not operate helicopters
    even search and recue beach is a military staffed unit ( i can back that claim up
    so i dont see why we would need those in the game

I see the short sighted selfishness has broken through.

You may not have them in Belgium, but bear in mind not everyone playing this game is from Belgium. His idea is certainly worth merit, however it may be worth another thread for discussion. I'd again suggest with this update that it be implemented in a non-intrusive way like previous updates. So that it wouldn't get in the way of players not wanting to take part.

• I personally would say helicopters are more common, they were used here recently for the moor fires. They aren’t owned by the fire service but they are utilities companies helicopters and bamboo buckets

• I personally would say helicopters are more common, they were used here recently for the moor fires. They aren’t owned by the fire service but they are utilities companies helicopters and bamboo buckets

then we should have the same point as there not owned by the fire dep we shoulded add them
    if it gets added you might aswell add towtrucks and so on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!