Light aircraft crash

• This particular call has raised some concern for me lately... To put it simply - it occurs/generates far too often to be considered even close to being realistic.

I'm not entirely sure if it is possible off the top of my head, but it seriously needs to be reduced.

The call seems to generate around 6 - 8 times a day, which is ridiculous. Having that many crashes in a YEAR would be highly unlikely for most areas. Can this please be looked into in the very near future? It requires a considerable amount of resources too, which is another factor... Particularly when I've had 3 happen at the same time :huh:

• I have a lot of days without having one light aircraft crash... and to me is not any prolem in having 6-8 for day ...
    You thinking of the game being realistic you will not have 43 missions at the same time in 400 km2 .... you need to keep in mind that this is a game

• I have a lot of days without having one light aircraft crash... and to me is not any prolem in having 6-8 for day ...
    You thinking of the game being realistic you will not have 43 missions at the same time in 400 km2 .... you need to keep in mind that this is a game

Yes that may be true. But in saying that - you would expect to see probably 100 building fires before a single plane crash...

As much realism as possible is what this game needs/is. Otherwise you would have a countless number of ridiculous mission suggestions, bad prices etc.

• This particular call has raised some concern for me lately... To put it simply - it occurs/generates far too often to be considered even close to being realistic.

I'm not entirely sure if it is possible off the top of my head, but it seriously needs to be reduced.

The call seems to generate around 6 - 8 times a day, which is ridiculous. Having that many crashes in a YEAR would be highly unlikely for most areas. Can this please be looked into in the very near future? It requires a considerable amount of resources too, which is another factor... Particularly when I've had 3 happen at the same time :huh:

The calls are randomised, there is every chance you can get more of one type of call than the other for any period, this is not a game bug, just how a computer understands randomisation.

• From what I can tell, the game tends to bombard you with your most recently "unlocked" call. I.e. you get lots of Hazmat right after you build your 11th fire station and a lot of SWAT after your 8th police station.

On the topic of realism, however, I agree with the "this is a game" perspective. In my area, entire days will go by without a single call. Period. While I take a realistic approach to apparatus and stations, I greatly appreciate the high call volume as it keeps me entertained. Not to say that I don't want there to be some believability (I get industrial fires in places where it's just a wheatfield XD), but I also enjoy thinking about how my area would respond to such an unbelievable series of calls.

• From what I can tell, the game tends to bombard you with your most recently "unlocked" call. I.e. you get lots of Hazmat right after you build your 11th fire station and a lot of SWAT after your 8th police station.

On the topic of realism, however, I agree with the "this is a game" perspective. In my area, entire days will go by without a single call. Period. While I take a realistic approach to apparatus and stations, I greatly appreciate the high call volume as it keeps me entertained. Not to say that I don't want there to be some believability (I get industrial fires in places where it's just a wheatfield XD), but I also enjoy thinking about how my area would respond to such an unbelievable series of calls.

This particular call has raised some concern for me lately... To put it simply - it occurs/generates far too often to be considered even close to being realistic.

The calls are randomized, there is every chance you can get more of one type of call than the other for any period, this is not a game bug, just how a computer understands randomization.

If the game goes on your theory of being super realistic I will not have earned 89M yet because in this zone per day we have 100 EMS, around 10 Wild Fires, 1 or 2 Structural Fires, 3 or 4 car accidents...

And this not pay almost anything...

• If the game goes on your theory of being super realistic I will not have earned 89M yet because in this zone per day we have 100 EMS, around 10 Wild Fires, 1 or 2 Structural Fires, 3 or 4 car accidents...

Those statistics sound pretty accurate for many areas within certain countries. Although you could say more like approximately 20 accidents on most days. In summer especially, you would see dozens of 'wildfires', particularly those with harsh climates.

Aircraft crashes on the other hand... ?(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!