Should I get into EMS Or PD?

• I always recommend to people to get 13 Fire stations followed by 1 hospital and 3 ambulance stations or expansions as this will get you the best paying calls. After this then you can build on police or expand the other two.

You can view what missions you can currently get here: https://www.missionchief.com/einsaetze Green highlighted missions are the ones you can get

Getting 13 fire stations straight is very difficult for me for example. In my country we have like 1 or 2 fire stations in big cities and only 1 in the others. Sometimes one city is like 20-30 km away from another. Also if you are in an alliance and your expanding too much you are going to "invade" other people regions to get so many fire stations. Instead for the police department some cities have like 7-8 stations

• Getting 13 fire stations straight is very difficult for me for example. In my country we have like 1 or 2 fire stations in big cities and only 1 in the others. Sometimes one city is like 20-30 km away from another. Also if you are in an alliance and your expanding too much you are going to "invade" other people regions to get so many fire stations. Instead for the police department some cities have like 7-8 stations

Do you not have rural stations?

• 200k roughly a day will get 13 stations quite quickly.

You said you earn 200,000 per day. It should only take you a week or so.

I have to upgrade EVERYTHING like my hospitals, schools Dock, upgrading the fire stations to hold 30+ units building new hospitals. So as fast it comes it goes out just like that.

So I am moving 1 station out to California. So that 1 fire station has to be able to be entirely self sufficient of the other stations in New York.
    I also have to build a air ambulance station in LA and a hospital.

• I have to upgrade EVERYTHING like my hospitals, schools Dock, upgrading the fire stations to hold 30+ units building new hospitals. So as fast it comes it goes out just like that.

So I am moving 1 station out to California. So that 1 fire station has to be able to be entirely self sufficient of the other stations in New York.
    I also have to build a air ambulance station in LA and a hospital.

My question is why do you have to have everything with 30 vehicles. A lot of stations in realise might only have 1 or 2. I personally would focus on one area. New York is a good place because the information is easily available.

No, we have only fire stations in cities. Usually there is always a fire station each city also small ones (usually they are volunteer) but as i said a city can be like 20km away from another

20km is not too far away from each other, that’s only 12 miles which isn’t too bad and would only be a 10/15 minute response time.

• 20km is not too far away from each other, that’s only 12 miles which isn’t too bad and would only be a 10/15 minute response time.

Yeah but i usually play when i'm working at the pc and if i need to wait 10-15 minutes to get a firetruck i will get fewer calls and earn fewer credits (because my firetruck will be busy doing few calls due to the delay getting reinforcement). So i usually try to have at least 3 rescue engines, battalion chief and ladder for each station

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!