ALS/BLS update information.

• Do u know something about Mass Casualty Unit 4 what Patients?

It will be very difficult in the future for the big missions
    - FDNY only has 11 EMS - ALS 8|

• These are great. Thanks so much.

You mentioned very soon for BLS activation, do you happen to have a possible time frame? Within a week?

I ask as I'm currently updating my fleet and have limited ambulances as I'm trying to go as exact as possible.

Thanks

• Few of the BLS runs would actually be medic runs, unconscious person is one, acute asthma would typically be a breathing problem type run, therefore a medic run, child birth, allegergic reaction could go either way. Take a look at PMD codes and what typically would be a a medic run.

Could there be an option for “probability ALS is needed” like how some of the missions are with specialty units? That would work for calls that could go either way.

Also, why the inconsistency on structure fires, why are some only BLS?

• Do u know something about Mass Casualty Unit 4 what Patients?

It will be very difficult in the future for the big missions
    - FDNY only has 11 EMS - ALS 8|

Mass casualty unit to be honest has been overlooked but it will be an ALS unit, I will bring it up to Sebastian. As for the others i would use the BLS ambulance plus EMS battalion chiefs.

You mentioned very soon for BLS activation, do you happen to have a possible time frame? Within a week?

I ask as I'm currently updating my fleet and have limited ambulances as I'm trying to go as exact as possible.

Thanks

I am unsure unfortunately.

At the moment we will just try to get a ALS and BLS feature implemented however im sure chances is something we can look at in the future.

This is the way it will be when its implemented however this can be changed in the future so if there are missions that you (or this is to anyone as well) feel should be switched to either ALS or BLS please feel free to post them here.

The inconsistency on fire calls is mainly for balancing reasons to make enough calls for both however as i said above this can be changed.

• Instead of rushing it to get something out there, why not take the extra time to do it right the first time around. Isn’t that causing extra work in the long run to go back and fix it?

Currently as i have said we can get these things changed. So if you see something not right please feel free to suggest it, different agency's, different locations have different requirements on what they dispatch to so it isnt the easiest thing to get it 100% correct. This is why there is a forum so we can have this community feedback and things will be changed.

• Why do people always have to make snarky comments instead of actually giving constructive criticism. Honestly I see a lot of people saying how little information we used to get. Maybe this is the reason, you give information and you get the idiots turn up who think they are superior and to good to give feedback.

Instead of rushing it to get something out there, why not take the extra time to do it right the first time around. Isn’t that causing extra work in the long run to go back and fix it?

let me guess, you would be the same person moaning that they haven’t had an update in ages.

Moderators, you can’t please everyone, I myself appreciate the work you put in because I know (unlike some others) that you are NOT paid to do this and to also NOT paid to have to deal with negative feedback for the game, basically NOT payed to deal with the ungrateful and the *****. I think they don’t realise that without you they wouldn’t get half of the stuff they ask for.

If I was you I would stop bothering to give people information, they don’t appreciate it. Some of us such as myself do but there are those that don’t such as those constant moaners on the FB and on here.

Thank you for this bit of information, even if it does end up being the last.

And to make sure I give constructive criticism, I would personally like to see a few more of the fires as BLS calls.

• Emergency,

First off, I’m sure you weren’t referring to me about being snarky and not giving constructive criticism. I reread all the replies, including mine, and none of them are that...well, until now. Take note how I advised on some calls that would be medic calls and asked about the ability to make a probability for ALS necessity. That’s called giving feedback/asking questions as stated in the first post.

I’m not standing here with bells on awaiting the next update like you are. This game has plenty of added features from what it was that I’m content with what we have. Anything else is a neat addition. Requirements on some missions could be revisited, but that’s a different story. So no, I wouldn’t be moaning about the lack of an update. They roll stuff out weekly.

I’m sorry that you quiver at the sound of feedback that doesn’t agree with you. If there is anything you should know about game development, it’s not to rush something just to have. You clearly are not patient enough to understand.

Giving out information to us, gives them information in return to what is being perceived positively and negatively. This helps them to make a better product for us to use.

TAC, I gave you my input on the list for recommendation for improvements in my first post regarding the list of BLS/ALS requirements. Hopefully we will see something in future updates to this.

• Please try to keep it civil, everyone is entitled to post and give their opinion.

Thank you for the feedback, I’ll see what I can do about getting things re assessed.

I have to agree the ALS/BLS call types need to be revisited and researched before being launched.

I’ll see what I can do

• Instead of rushing it to get something out there, why not take the extra time to do it right the first time around. Isn’t that causing extra work in the long run to go back and fix it?

I´m sorry to say that: I know Sebastian since 2 Years from the german Game. And it is always the same.
    When the mission is implemented in the game, he never - never will change anything. It´s a boring old annoying thing :thumbdown: . Also, because all players would have to change their ARR then.

So the only way is, FIRST change all work on that missions and then u can fire and forget. We have time and can wait with this missions.

mdarling6 is right

• I have asked Sebastian to delay the update. Luckily he only did a few. I am going to re organise the missions over the coming days according to priority dispatch system organisation. So this will be changed.

I´m sorry to say that: I know Sebastian since 2 Years from the german Game. And it is always the same.When the mission is implemented in the game, he never - never will change anything. It´s a boring old annoying thing :thumbdown: . Also, because all players would have to change their ARR then.

So the only way is, FIRST change all work on that missions and then u can fire and forget. We have time and can wait with this missions.

mdarling6 is right

I get what you are saying. To be fair to Sebastian he has been a lot more open to changes to the game and ideas and it is improving.

• @letsgohope12 - a minor bug has nothing to do with the introduction of a new vehicle with all its missions and game effects and strategies.
    And a fundamental change of the game. Something like this is in the development phase BEFORE a release

• And if a mission or two needs to have its requirements changed it will be done it short order. We are already working to optimize the update, we will fix any issues that come up, and do so in a timely manner

The only glaring one is that a rollover needs two battalions, yet an entrapment needs one. I feel like both would be fine with just one battalion, but this probably isn’t the place to discusss it.

• @letsgohope12 - You also do a good job :) . That is not for discussion. But does not matter, the main thing we have fun. And it is a building game and not a simulation (unfortunately not ;( ), we must not forget that :rolleyes: .

• Ok so i have revised a couple of things, the way the ALS/BLS system is going to work and the categories for the calls.

A = Treatable with just a flycar
    B = BLS
    C,D,E = ALS

The attached picture is a mock up showing how the patient information may be displayed once the update is released.

Let me know how people feel on the categories that are in the spoilers in the messages below this one.

This hasn't been submitted yet as i want to try and get it as good as possible. This new feature brings the possibilities to have different levels of injury on a scene. However with the codes for the multiple casualty incidents it only will show 1 code such as building fire persons reported, would people prefer it this way or would you like it to have specific injury codes per patient?

Please give me feedback as soon as possible :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!