ALS/BLS update information.

• That’s pretty cool with the PMD code associated with it. Will that show up for the call or for the patients?

At the moment it is just the patient however this is something that could be expanded.

On the larger calls such as large aircraft crash it will show 29-D-1a. This would people rather this or a code for specific injuries.

• I know this was just explained so I apologize in advance, but what do the numbers mean with the codes you're using?

I saw what the letters meant, but I dont get the numbers. So if you could barney it down for me I would appreciate it.

So the number at the beginning is the protocol number, the letter is type of dispatch and the last number and letter are specifics.

Using 29-D-1a as an example.
    29 is protocol 29 which is transport incidents
    D is ALS
    1 is major incident
    And a is aircraft

• Yep, so the important bit of the code is that letter in the middle. That will tell you if a just a flycar will work or if it is a BLS or ALS call.

Below the code there will be also the letters “BLS” or “ALS” depending on what the call is for those who may not be too knowledgeable on the codes.

The plan for game purposes is to have:
    A = Low probability of transport, can be cleared by just a fly car most of the time.
    B = BLS
    C,D,E = ALS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!