25th station costing 3x as much

• Just want to confirm..

My 25th fire station is shown being 300k to build rather than 100k to build.. is that right? Seem's a huge jump for what is actually no difference to what you're buying.

I've been working hard and spent some of my hard earned money to complete my area a little bit quicker with a start on realistic fire station locations (which for Kent in England, you're looking at 50-60 fire stations overall) but I don't play a HUGE amount to be able to build these at 300k a time. Slightly put off about continuing now as that is a huge set back.

I've paid money to get a good head start in building a lot of these stations so I can get a decent amount of calls going with a few different units etc. I now feel punished for spending money as I'm now having to work harder to progress for no reason I can see at all. Is this an attempt at getting me to purchase more coins? I see the coin amount hasn't changed at all remaining at 30 coins to complete.

[Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/2e41c9d0249a9532d032682706e523d1.png]

• Mr. Hayes, your posts have been removed because they have been needlessly offtopic, have been promoting competing games, are detrimental to this community, and are generally insulting. You were removed from your Community Director position for these same reasons. Continuing to post in this manner may result in your account being suspended or banned. Thank you.

• Mr. Hayes, your posts have been removed because they have been needlessly offtopic, have been promoting competing games, are detrimental to this community, and are generally insulting. You were removed from your Community Director position for these same reasons. Continuing to post in this manner may result in your account being suspended or banned. Thank you.

I haven't been on the forum for long but I've looked through a large amount of topics and posts. I've never seen his comments as insulting or detrimental. He's just someone who is willing to say what half of the community really thinks about this game and the ones managing it.

When most people receive complaints about something they look into it and try to fix the issue/s. This community has never been listened to and to be honest I sincerely doubt it ever will.

Don't censor or ignore people for trying to help. That's not going to get you anywhere.

• Pottyscotty, thank you for your input here. I am not censoring or ignoring Mr. Hayes for trying to help. We can debate all day long about if his posts are bad, but they are certainly not helpful. If he were to post helpful comments, I would be more than happy to allow them to stay.

As far as your concerns about whether or not this community is listened to, it may interest you to know that the missions that accompanied the police helicopter update were all designed by community members. The missions for the "Events" update before that were designed primarily by Mr. Hayes. The quint was added because the community asked for it enough. Development is a slow process, and not everything can happen at once. But we're listening, forwarding your suggestions, and advocating on your behalf to the developer.

After this post, I will be closing this thread because it is off topic. I am more than happy to continue these conversations in private messages or in a new forum topic if someone wishes to create that.

Edit: I won't be closing this topic because I believe the original post raises a valid concern. However, I will be removing any more posts in this thread about the development process or forum moderation.

• Gavin is the cost of the stations going to be looked into. The thread may have gone off topic but the questions were never answered?

I don't have an answer to this question. It's been brought up before and there were no changes, so I wouldn't expect anything soon. However, I will bring up these concerns.

• I don't have an answer to this question. It's been brought up before and there were no changes, so I wouldn't expect anything soon. However, I will bring up these concerns.

Well he asks you gentlemen to be moderators and then blows you off. Is that what we are understanding? If that is true then please do not take any posts on these forums personally as they are not directed at moderators. I am sorry I enjoy this game and can understand everyone's frustration. Closing threads etc. is not going to help if he is going to just let everyone fester with their game ideas and issues until they leave. It is a shame, as he has no one to blame but himself when this all fails.

• I thought I could probably manage a few more at 300k, having saved 300k I realise what's happening.

Every fire station you buy after the 25th it goes up. 416,993 Credits is what I now need to pay for the 26th station 500k for 27th :(

• I do not understand his thinking. If you build a station on one corner for 100,000 then you decide in say 6 months to build another one it does not cost you triple??? There may be some inflation or land values change but thats it. Thats real life why the cost of more money for the same station?? Like you said we do not gain that much money. I can even see the 300,000 jump but any more than that is crazy. All this is, is a ploy for the owner to get coins from those who play regularly. Always $$$$$$$ anymore with this game.

• The correlation between money earned on average and the cost of a fire station shouldn't spike in either direction. Clearly it is towards fire stations and when you're looking at over a million for something that originally cost 100k...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!