Fire Helicopter

• Hi there! I don’t think we have Fire Helicopters in the Game but if we did I don’t think they would be used for Regular Callouts, they would probably be used for Forest Fires. I have my Units Based in the UK And the UK don’t really have Helicopters. The only ever Fire Service to have one was the London Fire Brigade but they no longer use one. Anyway I hope I helped you answer your question.

• I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer. Can fire helicopters run regular calls?

Fire helicopters are definitely on the list of things we want to see in a wildfire update. How they will work is unknown at this time.

Hi there! I don’t think we have Fire Helicopters in the Game but if we did I don’t think they would be used for Regular Callouts, they would probably be used for Forest Fires. I have my Units Based in the UK And the UK don’t really have Helicopters. The only ever Fire Service to have one was the London Fire Brigade but they no longer use one. Anyway I hope I helped you answer your question.

Firefighting capable helicopters are available in the UK. They are just owned by utility companies and private companies and they use Bambi buckets rather than having a built in tank. This pick was from the Saddleworth fire.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!