Any tips to earn credits or make it less daunting

• I am now at the point of where i am not a new player, currently 24 fire stations, 7 ambulance stations 9 police stations and 3 hospitals and a police and fire academy but it takes me a whole day (6-7 hours) to earn enough to build a building and expand it to level 3/4 so that it is useful.

I was just wondering if any of the pros had any tips to make it less of a big task every day to expand, as i would like to operate helicopters but the 1.5 mill price tag is just so far out of my reach currently when i only earn 200k a day.

• I like to set daily goals for myself. For instance, I try to earn 200k a day at minimum. That way, I can have enough to build a new fire station every 5 days as I sit right now. I also have extensively planned my area and potential new areas, so I always know what I want to go for. 1+ mil is definitely daunting, but if you can decide exactly what you want and divide it up into more manageable chunks, it makes it a lot easier to stay on it. At least, it does for me.

• I like to set daily goals for myself. For instance, I try to earn 200k a day at minimum. That way, I can have enough to build a new fire station every 5 days as I sit right now. I also have extensively planned my area and potential new areas, so I always know what I want to go for. 1+ mil is definitely daunting, but if you can decide exactly what you want and divide it up into more manageable chunks, it makes it a lot easier to stay on it. At least, it does for me.

How many stations do you have just so I can get an idea.

• I am now at the point of where i am not a new player, currently 24 fire stations, 7 ambulance stations 9 police stations and 3 hospitals and a police and fire academy but it takes me a whole day (6-7 hours) to earn enough to build a building and expand it to level 3/4 so that it is useful.

I was just wondering if any of the pros had any tips to make it less of a big task every day to expand, as i would like to operate helicopters but the 1.5 mill price tag is just so far out of my reach currently when i only earn 200k a day.

Just wait until you need to pay 1 Million or more per station :D

The game wants you to take time to build your statios. At a higher point the game can get a little boring as you do take a long time to get a new station and all but.... That is how the game works.
    If you want to get more credits per day (or hour) you can do many tricks, as long as you are not going with a realistic setup.
    Playing with other people and sharing missions between each other (if properly coordinated) can get you a good amount of credits

Also a side note for what seems to be a lot of players argument. This game is not about how many hours you play, but instead the amount of missions you complete and what those missions gave you in terms of credits

• I'm currently running 43 FD, 34 EMS, 24 PD, 3 Hospitals, 1 HEMS, 2 Fire Boat Docks, and a Fire Academy to answer your question. And like you I'm running 100% realistic (or at least as close as I can get).

And with me nearing the 1 mil price tag on Fire Stations, I'm finding the mini-grinds much more rewarding than just aiming high and waiting it out.

• One thing that's helped me out in the long run is doing missions in sets.

Say like you do about 10 missions at a time. Wait about 5 minutes, clear out any transport requests then do it over again. I generally dp that or just look at the game board itself and do as many calls as possible until they're all Yellow or Green including follow-ups. My set up is realistic but also some fantasy but with realistic unit numbers so I can get the job done.

It's kind of a mind twist that takes away the pressure of seeing how many calls there are. If you have over 50 calls close to 100 it's gonna be discouraging. I've definitely been there so break them up in sections and you'll do great.

I try to do 300K every day and if I don't I make the difference up the next day.

• One thing that's helped me out in the long run is doing missions in sets.

Say like you do about 10 missions at a time. Wait about 5 minutes, clear out any transport requests then do it over again.

That's a good point, I do that as well. I always see people (especially new ones) freaking out over not being able to answer calls. Taking them as you can and not worrying about the rest yet really helps.

• To add on to what Faolan said. I like to set goals for myself each day, I'll try and earn between 200-300k a day. Typically what I do is I leave my desktop PC on over night so the maximum amount of calls will be available for when I wake up. Then when I am at school or out and about, I can load up the mobile version and I will have 40-50 calls waiting for me. If I leave my computer on during the day as well, the calls will automatically come back. So I don't have to idle on the app during school and wait 30 seconds for a call.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!