makeing things cheaper

• Couldn't agree more tom_ann ! This game been around for a year and some months. This game is no where it should be ! A start ? more like a joke. Keep believing and getting your hopes up. I've been around long enough to know better.

• What I see is the importance of the missions, this means new poeple from the US will play as it looks interesting.

What I am not seeing is improvements involving ongoing issues or I should say requests; such as the price issues mentioned with stations, moving stations when just starting out and joining alliances, and anything else that could affect the words COIN or BUY in this program is not touched or ignored.

I know this is personal between you two, but those of us, who have made suggestions have been told time and time again it has been mentioned or once flat out NO as you saw in my previous past posts. There has never once been anything from the developer done to change these issues or make it more reasonable. Come on 1.3 million for a one bay fire station when the first ones are 100,000????? You can't sit there and say this is not happening. It is these issues that are making many people go away from the game.

• What I see is the importance of the missions, this means new poeple from the US will play as it looks interesting.

What I am not seeing is improvements involving ongoing issues or I should say requests; such as the price issues mentioned with stations, moving stations when just starting out and joining alliances, and anything else that could affect the words COIN or BUY in this program is not touched or ignored.

I know this is personal between you two, but those of us, who have made suggestions have been told time and time again it has been mentioned or once flat out NO as you saw in my previous past posts. There has never once been anything from the developer done to change these issues or make it more reasonable. Come on 1.3 million for a one bay fire station when the first ones are 100,000????? You can't sit there and say this is not happening. It is these issues that are making many people go away from the game.

Wells said tom_ann ! I couldn't agree with you more man.

• If you want to be "real life" about it. EMS stations aren't 50k. There is more to it than you think. You have to buy the land for the building, clear that land, etc. Then you build the station and supply that building. In my honest opinion, 200k for the ambulance station is on the extreme fair side. Do I think some things should be cheaper? Definitely, but that isn't one...

Why Not Make it Even 1ook for a fire station and 100k for an ems station and make the hospital 500k?

NC EMT-Basic/ AHA BLS Instructor
    Technical Rescuer- Vehicle Machinery Rescue, Water Rescue, Agriculture Rescue, Wilderness Rescue
    HazMat Level 1
    EMS Supervisor- Lieutenant

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!