Personnel

• Being able to transfer personnel from one station to the other. It seems crazy that you can't transfer personnel from one station to the other. Especially the ones that I put through classes to get certifications. Some stations are bigger than others which result in having personnel who aren't being used just sitting there when I could use them for my bigger stations. Trying to wait for a person a day through recruitment phase takes too long when I need to fill units with personnel.

• Being able to transfer personnel from one station to the other. It seems crazy that you can't transfer personnel from one station to the other. Especially the ones that I put through classes to get certifications. Some stations are bigger than others which result in having personnel who aren't being used just sitting there when I could use them for my bigger stations. Trying to wait for a person a day through recruitment phase takes too long when I need to fill units with personnel.

Amen!!!! We have tried oh man have we tried. I agree with you it makes no sense.. I am sure even in Germany they transfer personnel too along with equipment

• Amen!!!! We have tried oh man have we tried. I agree with you it makes no sense.. I am sure even in Germany they transfer personnel too along with equipment

Like there's so many little things like this could make the game ten times better and run so much more smoothly but as I've learned from others and the forum, the USA/American version gets the short end of the stick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!