Patient Transfers

• I curently have 4 urgent care centres, all at the same upgraded levels all with the same vehicles and staff, yet only one receives patient transfer missions (i have had around 30 at the same urgent care centre, 0 at the others) And when i click on the mission it takes me to the middle of the map not even near the mission itself.

• I can already see some issues with this. Some of the ambulance services in my area for example (Jacksonville, Florida), transport patients for tests and other stuff from nursing homes, to hospitals and back. Is there going to be an update to reflect these types of missions as well. I don't think it should just be from Urgent Care Centers to hospitals. Also I think that alliance hospitals should be able to accept these types of transfers as well. I have three alliance hospitals that my group set up for me in my area. I also think that the hospital transport range should be extended further than the current km distance. Opinions people?

• I can already see some issues with this. Some of the ambulance services in my area for example (Jacksonville, Florida), transport patients for tests and other stuff from nursing homes, to hospitals and back. Is there going to be an update to reflect these types of missions as well. I don't think it should just be from Urgent Care Centers to hospitals. Also I think that alliance hospitals should be able to accept these types of transfers as well. I have three alliance hospitals that my group set up for me in my area. I also think that the hospital transport range should be extended further than the current km distance. Opinions people?

Extended range transfers would be a good idea. Reversed transfers however, wouldn't be an emergency thing, as there shouldn't be any need for an emergency ambulance transferring a patient to a lower category facility. It's something that could be under the remit of an ambulance service, but in the grand scheme of things it isn't an emergency and therefore shouldn't be coming under the game's remit.

• Extended range transfers would be a good idea. Reversed transfers however, wouldn't be an emergency thing, as there shouldn't be any need for an emergency ambulance transferring a patient to a lower category facility. It's something that could be under the remit of an ambulance service, but in the grand scheme of things it isn't an emergency and therefore shouldn't be coming under the game's remit.

ok well just thought id throw the idea out there. I was going to make an ems agency like my area has that does both emergent and non-emergent transports that's why I was wanting to see if nursing homes, etc., could be included with the right poi. but its all good. does the current mission work with alliance hospitals if I have an urgent care center near them.

• ok well just thought id throw the idea out there. I was going to make an ems agency like my area has that does both emergent and non-emergent transports that's why I was wanting to see if nursing homes, etc., could be included with the right poi. but its all good. does the current mission work with alliance hospitals if I have an urgent care center near them.

I posted an idea along these lines in the suggestions if you want to check it out, under New Medical Missions. I work for a private ambulance company and had the same idea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!