Land O Lakes Chapter

• Hello All, Fairly new to the game as I Have only been playing for about a month. So Far I have 49 Fire Stations, 13 Ambulance Stations 3 Dispatch Centers and 7 Hospitals. I have already made the Rank of Captain in the short month I have been playing this game. it is way too addicting.

Anyway to get to the Point. Our "Land O Lakes Chapter Alliance is based in the land of 10,000 Lakes Minnesota. We are all new to the game but very welcoming if you are building stations in the state. Currently we are building stations in the twin cities but as we get new members we build stations in there area also to provide assistance. If you are interested in joining our Alliance or gathering more information please send me a message or come check us out for your selfs.

We have fun, we try to keep it serious but usually never ends up that way. each day we learn a new trick for the game.

Thanks for reading

• Land O lakes Chapter is actively looking for additional members, currently we have 13 Members all based in Minnesota. we will accept you if you have Stations on the border of Minnesota if you make some of your stations in MN.

We just reopened the alliance funds and are going to be working on building more alliance schools, Prisons, and hospitals.

Let me know if you have any questions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!