Don't make dark mode accessible by paying for it

• First: You can criticise what u want.This is ur right and i don´t say nothing against it - read right!

Second: I criticise more then you all here. But i do this in the German Forum, because i don´t speak english very well.

And you do not get it at all. Example? Last week we have a bug with the new Patientstransfer. Sebastian don´t changed Kilometer in Miles and often the missions don´t work. In the german Forum i wrote it under Mistakes because i know, Sebastian don´t read here very often but there it take 20min and the error was fixed.

The mods here are doing a very good job but in the german forum all is working much quicker.And that is not the mistake of the Mods but reality.

I´m playing the german play since 4 Years. And in that Forum we have much more problems to discuss then here. So i know, how Sebastian most is thinking, that´s all. And beleave me, every small success of the moderators here is a great victory for all here.

And it is very stupid to turn on the big engine here for something that you can do quietly and quickly at the same time. Only you do not need to hang on the big bell
    So you are not judging about someone you do not know, get me?

• I appreciate what your saying. I didn’t mean it to be a personal attack I’m just saying we should criticise what’s wrong with the game and from Sebastian’s point of view it would be good for public image. It’s a shame that he doesn’t take the community and this game seriously.

• Please believe me now: Sebastian takes all three games very seriously (Leitstellenspiel-german, MC-English and Meldkamerspell-Dutch). But due to the language difficulties it just runs on the moderators in the forums.
    He will also check this reference to the diseases very carefully.
    But such disabilities are very rare and individual fates will not outweigh thousands of non-disabled players. The Dark Display has been integrated with us for years and accepted as a premium feature.
    A medical point of view is new. We can always try it, good luck

• I appreciate what your saying. I didn’t mean it to be a personal attack I’m just saying we should criticise what’s wrong with the game and from Sebastian’s point of view it would be good for public image. It’s a shame that he doesn’t take the community and this game seriously.

That assessment is not only unfair, it’s categorically false. Nearly every major update in the game is based on community feedback, and when it’s a convenience update by the developer we get complaints that we aren’t doing enough “big updates”. As TACRFan said, we haven’t heard back about fixing dark mode. We will let you know when we do.

• For Premium Account?

I can't remember all the ideas I brought up but the main ones that come to mind are

1. 10% - 25%: Discount on all stations, buildings, all expansions and vehicles.

(I realize how Sebastian feels about price changes but doing this would get him more money by more users buying the premium accounts)

2. Daily Bonus: For every time a premium player logs in consecutively they can get either 10 Coins or 25K Credits or different amount. It would make the player to want to play more often.

3. Special Coin Sales during Holidays or Special Events

4. Unlimited FREE station moves

All of these for that matter would sky rocket the sales of Premium Accounts. I would pay for every month for these features.

• Ok let’s drop it now.

Let’s get back on topic. If we were able to add some features to premium. What would people like to see?

I appreciate this probably isn't the answer you're looking for however it's addressing a perceived problem that I think needs addressing.

There are a load of features to premium that aren't actually shown in the description. Maybe show all of these in the paying tab. You'll set better expectations from the customer.

There is definitely room for improvement in the features list itself, but I'm not convinced it's this massive problem that needs addressing.

On the front of accessibility however, there shouldn't be any reason for anything against it or barriers to obtaining said accessibility.

• I have an idea what you guys are talking about but what exactly is Dark Mode and Blue Light Filter?

I use Mobile App not the Desktop Version.

• Here is the official response from Sebastian.

“The premium accounts costs 180 coins for a year. That round about 15 Euro/USD. If someone is not interessted to spend round about 2 $ a month then he will not get a premium account by other features..“

• Wow that's not as much as I thought it was to be honest. Why did I think it was $20 a month for premium account?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!