European Style and respond Range

• I will have to agree with you, currently I only get calls real close to my stations when I would prefer it to be way more spread out due to the large area my 6 fire stations should cover as they do irl. It would be nice to have some way of expanding the call radius or even setting an extra area for calls to spawn in would be nice.

• Hi,
    I was thinking that an european style (for example a fire station for a big range) could improve the realism in the game, and indicate the range of action could improve the european style! :D

Right, I don't think you're aware of the background of this game or at least this version of the game. Missionchief is the US version of the game, while it's been accepted that it focuses on the US, it does allow for some decent European style playing already. Using the vehicle renaming option and different graphics you are already able to replicate your European setup in a perfectly acceptable way.

Using the LSS manager, displaying response ranges is already possible.

• I will have to agree with you, currently I only get calls real close to my stations when I would prefer it to be way more spread out due to the large area my 6 fire stations should cover as they do irl. It would be nice to have some way of expanding the call radius or even setting an extra area for calls to spawn in would be nice.

Please try to consider that this is a game,while realism is a nicety, it's not necessarily the primary concern, something that appears as simple as this could wildly affect game play.

• I do think that increased range for calls would be a nice change. Especially for people that play more rural areas of the US (or the world)...you might have a single station covering quite a lot of territory. This is especially true of EMS resources, at least where I live/play.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!