Time zone change

• is there a way to change the time zone. I have noticed for our alliance funds members contibute the time seems to reset around 7pm or so every night. Not a huge deal.

And i dont want to say we compete for the most alliance funds donated in a day but we like to keep track forsure.

Thanks

• Unfortunately there isn’t. Time in this game is all over the place. UTC, EST etc. I asked the dev a while back at the same time I asked about an option to switch between miles and kilometres to allow the user to set their own time zone.

He said it was possible but I haven’t heard anything since.

• Unfortunately there isn’t. Time in this game is all over the place. UTC, EST etc. I asked the dev a while back at the same time I asked about an option to switch between miles and kilometres to allow the user to set their own time zone.

Personally, I would like to see a change between kilometers and miles if I had to choose between the time zone and the distance conversions.

Here in the states, miles is the way to go so I could benefit more from the distance rather than the times.

T. Wise
    Commissioner of Emergency Operations
    South Central PA | MissionChief Alliance
    Serving South Central, PA and Delaware

• Personally, I would like to see a change between kilometers and miles if I had to choose between the time zone and the distance conversions.
    Here in the states, miles is the way to go so I could benefit more from the distance rather than the times.

Can't exactly see how this would be beneficial for everyone other than a small cosmetic change. A set of options would be preferential here rather than a change in the numbers.

• Personally, I would like to see a change between kilometers and miles if I had to choose between the time zone and the distance conversions.

If you're based in the U.S. - then wouldn't distance conversion be pointless for you? The game is already in miles...

Would be great to see this implemented though. The converting of time and distances is getting more and more of a nuisance, and doesn't really have a place in a game that's played worldwide.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!