Hospitals - More bed places or faster replenish

• Just my two cents of thought, but the hospitals are critically underdimensioned as of now.
    I think we need either more bed places than 30, or an extension you can buy that replenishes more bed places per hour. Perhaps for every speciality extension you buy, you could get 1 extra bed place or something. I'd have to build 5-7 hospitals in the same location to take away the amount of patients I have. Now I just leave most of them on the street to die, lol.

• Just my two cents of thought, but the hospitals are critically underdimensioned as of now.
    I think we need either more bed places than 30, or an extension you can buy that replenishes more bed places per hour. Perhaps for every speciality extension you buy, you could get 1 extra bed place or something. I'd have to build 5-7 hospitals in the same location to take away the amount of patients I have. Now I just leave most of them on the street to die, lol.

That's a lovely treatment pathway you've opened for your patients there.

I think my suggestions is to either create more hospitals or consider where you're sending your patients. Make sure patients are being spread out between facilities to even the load out on hospitals.

The solutions to this problem are already at your disposal, you just have to use them correctly.

• If a change were to be implemented here, would you rather see 32

1. Max Patients=100, Patient Discharge=1 Hour (8) 25%
    2. Max Patients=75, Patient Discharge=45 Minutes (3) 9%
    3. Max Patients=50, Patient Discharge=45 Minutes (4) 13%
    4. Max Patients=50, Patient Discharge=30 Minutes (17) 53%

Here’s an idea

• Unless you have 100 Ambulances constantly running calls for 100 Beds I vote for 50 Beds reselased 30 Mins. To me that makes things much faster to release patients and make more room.

That's why I have multiple Hospitals covering my county.

• I find for most hospitals, 30 is fine. I do have one particular one which would get filled up in one day of playing and then the patients wouldn't be fully released either until I go to work then sleep or I stop playing for a full day. I spread my patients out to neighbouring hospitals (alliance included) and generally choose the closest one. I don't want to have to build another hospital in the same place to add extra demand costing 330,000 credits without bed extensions and taking 5 weeks to fully build. It seems like a waste of time and money that could be better spent elsewhere. I would support 50 beds and either discharge time, although 30 minutes is obviously more favourable.

• It is designed to be limiting. Polls with more than 5 options unfortunately don’t yield many results in this forum.

That is an absolutely ridiculous argument.
    If you want something done, you propose the idea and have a discussion and if it takes a while to reach an agreement then so be it. It is at no point appropriate to thrust a limiting poll on players just in the interest of 'making things easy.' There is only going to be one option players using those options are going to select, that's because it's the easiest out of 5. The game isn't meant to be easy.

This is not a permanent fix to the problem, we will still be getting complaints from players that they have full hospitals.

While I agree it's nice to just chuck in a simple fix, there's better solutions than just sticking a plaster on the problem.

A suggestions is the number of hospital beds being proportionate to discharge rate.

I hope that there will be some re-consideration for how issues are going to be solved.

• Ironically, my ridiculous argument led to overwhelming results!

It's like selecting between thrush or herpes though isn't it...

Forgive the strong example, but I don't think you've got the point. Sarcasm is always known to help here.

On a serious note, I let really needs more discussion, you aren't providing a real solution to the problems raised

• As requested, we have proposed a change that will address both the requests for faster treatment time and more beds (commonly known as a compromise, or a moderation, which is my job title). This has addressed much of the discussion. Furthermore, I would be hard-pressed to find a situation where sarcasm has led to any sort of productivity in our forum, especially when you're involved and are picking fights. As a culprit myself please do forgive me for my sass in this post :)

• While reading this I have the Benny Hill song Lol..

• As requested, we have proposed a change that will address both the requests for faster treatment time and more beds (commonly known as a compromise, or a moderation, which is my job title). This has addressed much of the discussion. Furthermore, I would be hard-pressed to find a situation where sarcasm has led to any sort of productivity in our forum, especially when you're involved and are picking fights. As a culprit myself please do forgive me for my sass in this post :)

Calm, I fully understand your position, however I'm always trying to push to get the best results, not the easiest. I'm currently seeing something which is failing to address an issue and I don't think you've fully understood why. Granted, the introduction of this update will please many, however we'll be getting the same complaints again and again until something concrete is done. We don't fix major trauma with plasters.

Please don't make this personal, I appreciate the emotion, but I don't appreciate slander.

• I know my buddy can fill up his 3 hospital with in 4 hours. Then his closest allied hospital are over an hour away, and can't get alliances building until they fulfilled alliances requirements.

So having a slightly reduce time for beds to get back with each expansion you get(3 mins off per expansion and 3 mins off with a fully expanded hospital), along with more beds(not crazy more maybe 10-15).

This would be my suggestion, it doesn't make it easy are first, but rewards people who invest in a hospital.

• I don't mind spending a 2,00000 for a hospital and I'm willing to spend as many as I need; but one single problem! It takes about 2 months to fully expand to all departments and if you got a storm or a custom event with 100 patients requiring traumatology you might have to let ambulances drive a bit long to transport ( Growing guys in small alliances may have hard time with this ), so if we have more beds! that might be a better solution.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!