Suggestion for future updates

• SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE UPDATES

• At least allow a member to move a station once per week free of cost

•Allow us to hire for 4 days rather than 1,2,3

•When a player gets a new award reward them with coins

•Allow transport admins to cancel prisoner transports ( heard a lot of issues with enabling it so I'm just saying consider it also )

i think these suggestion may help guys who love the game and plays it for a lot time, I believe a veteran player can understand me and why I suggested it
    If there's any problem with these suggestions disregard it

• I think the thing with the coins (move building for free once a week and getting a reward for achievements) is critical, as we are already getting enough coins at special events in my eyes. The coins should keep being a special currency that is not that easy to get. And so should moving the building should keep costing (It already costs only every second time) coins, and only coins.

About the personell thing: If you got a premium account you can set a goal and let the game hire automatic until this amount is reached.

• I understand that the developers gets money for coins so they don't make it easy to get, but allowing a building to be replaced at least a week is not a big deal; if one wants to replace his 10 / 12 stations he will buy coins but a guy who built a fire station in middle of nowhere and lost 24h and lacks of fire station could use this help to relocate it, And with awards if we give 2/ 5 coins it may be mostly used for like completing courses instantly or hiring a staff instantly.

Still as I said if it's impossible leave it

• Unfortunately I can't agree with your above suggestions. I also feel as if at least 3 of the 4 have been suggested in the past...

I'll work down the list...

1. This has previously been brought up, but I don't see it ever happening. See here and here.

2. I don't see how increasing it to 4 will change much? :huh:

3. Although unlikely, it has been discussed a lot recently - see this topic in particular.

4. I believe this one is related to alliances... So I can't comment, as I'm not in one :)

Hope my feedback helps you out a bit!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!