Too many calls requiring unrealistic units for that area

• Only forbidden if they are only to help both accounts out, otherwise if they're on different countries its fine.

That´s wrong! It is forbidden!
    General Terms and and Conditions:

§3 Pflichten des Nutzers
    Der Nutzer versichert mit seiner Registrierung, dass er
    volljährig ist. Soweit es sich bei dem Nutzer um einen Minderjährigen
    handelt, versichert dieser mit Absenden des Registrierungsantrags, dass
    eine wirksame Zustimmung der gesetzlichen Vertreter vorliegt.
    Eine Registrierung darf nur persönlich, nicht automatisiert und nicht durch Dritte durchgeführt werden.
    Der Nutzer verpflichtet sich, mit nur einem Account pro
    Spielewelt von Leitstellenspiel.de teilzunehmen. Das heißt, einem
    bereits registrieren Nutzer ist die Eröffnung eines neuen Accounts in
    derselben Spielwelt nur dann möglich, wenn der bisherige Account
    gelöscht wurde. Das Erstellen und Führen mehrerer Accounts in derselben
    Spielwelt (Multi-Accounts) ist verboten. Solche Multi-Accounts können
    jederzeit, ohne Vorwarnung nach freiem Ermessen von SHPLAY gesperrt und
    gelöscht werden.

And with "game worlds" are not meant several accounts in different alliances but only 1 account each in Leitstellenspiel, Missionchief and Meldkamer. And it is silly to change your name or email. The ID is important. If Dev discovers it, all your accounts will be deleted and that ID will be banned.

• In my old alliance 2 players were banned.
    But it´s on ur own

This has already been discussed on the forums. It's allowed but not to help assist your main account. If you have an account in the UK, you can have one in the US.

• Ok, this one's gone on for too long now.

I believe I understand where you're both coming from.

On the one hand it is a game rule that you're not allowed multiple accounts in any case.

However, it is there to prevent exploitation of the game, particularly features such as the coin reward for players invited. So if a player isn't taking advantage in this case, then there's very little need for the player to be sanctioned, it is unlikely that they'll therefore be banned, which was something that was mentioned in the aforementioned thread.

• Let’s just drop the whole second account thing. Yes it is against the rules so if the accounts get banned they get banned but if they haven’t been used to assist other accounts then there isn’t much of an issue however if they get banned they get banned, that is down to Sebastian.

This topic has been hijacked. If it doesn’t get back on topic I will be locking it.

• Game rules are for everyone, without exception.
    If you exploit it, you harm all honest players.
    Since there are too many people in this forum who are either stupid or disrespectful and the admins do not object - ok, do your thing at the expense of honest players and cheat on yourself-oh, how good you are.
    Bye

• Game rules are for everyone, without exception.
    If you exploit it, you harm all honest players.
    Since there are too many people in this forum who are either stupid or disrespectful and the admins do not object - ok, do your thing at the expense of honest players and cheat on yourself-oh, how good you are.
    Bye

This is Sebastian’s call to make, not yours. If he wishes to ban people for it then he will. As I have said if you do it you do it at your own risk and Sebastian is more than entitled to ban you. However, as of yet the only banned those who have used multiple accounts to exploit coins. You have to remember that a lot of people made multiple accounts before separate dispatch centres because they wanted to play in a different country as well. These players may have even bought coins on both accounts.

Calling people stupid and disrespectful will only annoy people and cause more issues.

You say the admins don’t object. We do not have control over what punishments happen in game however as I said you are breaking the rules so may find yourself being banned one day.

• To clarify this situation I have asked the dev. Providing the account is used legitimately such as in a different country and that it is not used to exploit the game such as through coin glitching it is unofficially allowed. However any exploitation that occurs will be detected by automated systems and bans will happen.

• going back to the origional thread, maybe in the future the devs could set up 3 regions - being urban , suburban, and rural, as each faces its own set of challenges, and alter the missions to each region accordinaly. ( sorry for the bad spelling) so more engines in urban areas, more water tankers in rural, and a mix in suburban for example

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!