Helicopter Station missing

• Hello all,

I was wondering if any of you could advise me on what to do in regards to an issue I have encountered.

I have one Helicopter station set up in New York. Its working and everything is fine there.

I have another helicopter station set up in Vancouver. I bought the station, bought the helicopter, got 1 personnel assigned to the helicopter, however the issue I am having is when I go to the school and locate said helicopter station to train the 1 personnel in aviation, it doesn't appear. I am not able to locate the Vancouver based helicopter station anywhere.

Is someone able to remind me or educate me on what I am doing wrong? Is only one helicopter station allowed? I currently have 23 dispatch centres throughout my setup.

How am I able to educate this 1 personnel so the helicopter can be used?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

• Ahh okay. Good to know. Yeah sorry I misread what I was doing. I had a Helicopter station and I thought that was the Police Helicopter. Apparently its not.

My bad, I figured it out. I replaced it with Police Aviation and it works fine now. Doh.

Thanks me181.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!