Fire Investigation Building/Unit Ideas

• Rather than having some kind of extension or just make it a unit to add to any fire station, maybe we should discuss the possibility of a Fire Marshall/Investigation/Arsons Office. You don't see a Fire Investigator in every fire station so maybe this could be an option. Everybody calls it's something different so that's why I put those three names up there.

So you could have up to three or four slots per building for these units. While I'm on the subject this unit could be called in after a fire or building collapse of some sort which could also give the player more credits for sending this unit to respond.

Similar to sending an ambulance to the right Hospital for extra credits but instead the player has the option to send or not to send a Fire Investigation Unit whether it is available or not. Again sending this unit would earn a little more credits to the call completion. If the player did not send this unit then they would just get the credits for said call.

If anybody else has another idea they would like to add to this please feel free to do so!

I don't want to see a fire Investigator Unit acts like a Battalion Chief or be useless. This would have to have some type of special use for any kind of fire or structure related call.

• Hmm,
    This is quite an in depth suggestion, one which works fairly well from a game perspective. However, there are so many setups and different ways this type of unit would want to be interpreted that I suspect it may draw flak.

I don't really like the idea that it is limited to how it operates as it must be transporting 'material' back to a depot and the limited use worldwide, however, the fact it's an optional extra in both respects and highly requested does give it positive points. It's difficult for anyone, including me, to take a negative stance against this suggestion in it's current form, from my understanding as well, it's fairly implementable.

Someone is going to use the argument that there are more important things, please don't, there are better uses of our time.

• To make a suggestion about the argument of multiple uses and setups perhaps there could be a checklist of what the player can click off on for their satisfaction. If possible.

But just like you said. Please no negative comments about more important things. This could definitely be useful.

• To make a suggestion about the argument of multiple uses and setups perhaps there could be a checklist of what the player can click off on for their satisfaction. If possible.

But just like you said. Please no negative comments about more important things. This could definitely be useful.

Sounds good, personally I can't contribute anything more than suggested above, some wider opinions on the topic would be welcome

• Sounds good, personally I can't contribute anything more than suggested above, some wider opinions on the topic would be welcome

I agree.

Thoughts anyone?

• If one was made would they have a seperate building, extension? Both? Or just a regular unit?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!