Customizable Mission Requirements

• Each agency has its own set of policies and regulations. For example, a smoke investigation of a residence is an automatic full structure response at my agency. The current requirements for that is a Battalion Chief and 1 engine. Per our policy we would send 1 BC, 3 engines, 1 water tender, and 1 light and air. As someone who's new to dispatching, it would be nice to be able to make the mission requirements line up with my agency's policy.

• I understand what you're saying, and trust me... There are certain mission requirements that I'd like changed too.

The problem with that though is it can be exploited very easily. For example, some may send 7 units to a call... Yet another sends just 2. And then they receive the same amount of credits for completing the mission.

One possible way around that would be to have a complete overhaul of the credit system. For each vehicle, a certain credit amount would be assigned to that particular vehicle. For example - each engine earns you 200 credits, heavy rescue 500 credits etc. But that would require a truckload of work for that to actually happen. For that reason, I highly doubt your suggestion would be implemented... :D

• Each agency has its own set of policies and regulations. For example, a smoke investigation of a residence is an automatic full structure response at my agency. The current requirements for that is a Battalion Chief and 1 engine. Per our policy we would send 1 BC, 3 engines, 1 water tender, and 1 light and air. As someone who's new to dispatching, it would be nice to be able to make the mission requirements line up with my agency's policy.

So, there is a major problem with such a suggestion which has been brought up before.

This is a game with a competitive aspect to it, it is therefore important to maintain balance within the mission requirements.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!