Combining Fire & EMS Buildings together

• I know we have the EMS Extension but for those who have EMS Buildings they don't really want or need for the purpose of relocation or whatever reasons there should be the option of combining an EMS Building to an already active Fire Station.

And before anyone says this can be exploited think about this, If a player has who worked on an EMS Building of 4 bays with credits or coins and they combine it with a Fire Station of 4 bays It's already been worked on with calls or payment so no cheating was done for extra room.

Idk if this can be possible to do but if it is maybe it would be 3 days to a weeks waiting time as well so it's like waiting for the extension. And during the process both stations & units occupied couldn't be used unless you pay coins to finish the process early so the newer building can be used again.

• You always come up with some really good ideas my dude, I really do like this idea. @rescuenut93

Thanks Brother! Good to see you around still!

@FirefighterE32

• I didn't stop to think about coins! Oh heck yeah! Players would buy coins to use 10 or so coins to merge the two stations together. This would benefit the DEV financially and help us out as well. Now should there be a waiting time process or instantly done?

• I'd say a waiting time for public and no wait time for premium considering we're still looking for reasons to get premium.

Now this is a great idea. I'm hoping a mod could get their input here as well.

I like this

• I did not understand this suggestion, what for?
    I'm building a firestation with EMS expansion. With that I can have at station ALS; BLS; FLY Car + EMS Rescue and all fire vehicules i want. Call this Station EMS Station ..., give it a new Icon and it's done?
    Where's the difference?
    Only the price? Why should something like that come? Same vehicles, same number, but for the same always only 200,000 Cr? Nobody would build firestations any longer.
    Shaking head :thumbdown:

• I did not understand this suggestion, what for?
    I'm building a firestation with EMS expansion. With that I can have at station ALS; BLS; FLY Car + EMS Rescue and all fire vehicules i want. Call this Station EMS Station ..., give it a new Icon and it's done?
    Where's the difference?
    Only the price? Why should something like that come? Same vehicles, same number, but for the same always only 200,000 Cr? Nobody would build firestations any longer.
    Shaking head :thumbdown:

No, I suggest you maybe read the post a few times (I had to) to fully understand it, before being quite so negative towards it (disliking pretty much everyones posts). So for example (or from my understanding, this is what he is saying):

Fire Station (4 bays)
    EMS Station (4 bays)

> Merged = Fire station + EMS extension (8 bays)

• No, I suggest you maybe read the post a few times (I had to) to fully understand it, before being quite so negative towards it (disliking pretty much everyones posts). So for example (or from my understanding, this is what he is saying):
    Fire Station (4 bays)
    EMS Station (4 bays)

> Merged = Fire station + EMS extension (8 bays)

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. If you have one fire station with four bays in one EMS station with four bays you would just combine them together with either coins and whatnot which would benefit the DEV from us buying the coins to combine both stations together. A lot of fire stations and EMS squads are merging to form in new buildings which has been happening in my county and other places around so this would be an alternative to adding an EMS extension. I'm sure a lot of players would benefit from this as a lot of emergency squads are closing down and moving in with fire stations.

We would be basically paying to combine Fire and EMS stations with their units and bays together.

So to anyone who does not understand what I am saying please read it over thoroughly so you don't Miss understand. This is actually a good benefit for everyone here not just me.

• So I understand that correctly? Someone already has an EMS building. And now he wants to house additional fire trucks in this building? So to make an EMS building a Firestation with EMS expansion? Or what?
    Sorry , i´m using G..Translater, because i don´t speak English.

• Pretty much combining two buildings together. All good man!

• DE: Er will einfach die FW und RD-Wachen zusammenlegen, sodass du aus zwei Wachen eine machen kannst. Grund ist wohl, dass in manchen Gegenden die FW und RD-Wachen zusammengelegt werden wegen Kostensenkung.
    EN: He wants to merge ambulance and fire stations, so there is only one station not two. The reason seems like that in some areas stations are merged to reduce costs.

• DE: Er will einfach die FW und RD-Wachen zusammenlegen, sodass du aus zwei Wachen eine machen kannst. Grund ist wohl, dass in manchen Gegenden die FW und RD-Wachen zusammengelegt werden wegen Kostensenkung.
    EN: He wants to merge ambulance and fire stations, so there is only one station not two. The reason seems like that in some areas stations are merged to reduce costs.

Thanks, now i´m understanding

So, thats an interessting point

• I mean, in my area of where i live. We have stations for ambulances, But some fire stations run EMS out of their station but depends on area or what part of the world you are. Now it wouldn't be a bad idea to do that. Like i think its a good idea in the long run, but have the options to do that and still make said stations for that specific ems company or whatever.

• In my county ten years ago the majority of Fire Stations and EMS Squads had their own buildings. Now, Everyone is merging. Even Police stations in smaller suburban areas have merged making it one building. I think maybe 2 or 3 so far have. This would help for Fire & EMS rather than place two buildings side by side for the sake of realism. Definitely a good alternative to EMS expansions for Fire Stations.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!