Hello everyone I have been following this forum for sometime now and have read many posts. I've notice something that is missing from the game that I myself have already set up alarm and response regulations for Wildland Fire & Forest Services so I figured what the hell why don't i put a complete plan together on how this could work?! so let's get started.
In order to have this work players will need to use the POI to have forest calls respond in the proper area.
A. Types of apparatuses -
1. TYPE 3 - https://www.bmefire.com/apparatus/wildland/type-3/#Features
2. TYPE 4 - https://www.bmefire.com/apparatus/wildland/type-4/#Features
3. TYPE 5 -
4. TYPE 6 - https://www.bmefire.com/apparatus/wildland/type-6/#Features
5. Crew Carrier - https://www.bmefire.com/appara…d/crew-carriers/#Features
6. Mobile Command - https://www.flickr.com/photos/planephotoman/8468514135
7. Incident Commander - https://www.bmefire.com/apparatus/commander/
8. Firefighting Air Tankers - Should have for water and fire retardent
So as you can see above I have included all apparatuses needed for this section of the game. EMS can be dispatched from local fire stations or either you can build an ems station nearby. However these vehicles should be included in the regular large fire stations and can be dispatch when needed for wildfires.
B. Types of wildland calls
1. Small Wildfire
2. Medium Wildfire
3. Large Wildfire
4. Mountain Rescue
5. Injured Hiker
6. Cabin Fire
7. Missing Hiker
8. illegal Burning
So i can't think of anything else I hope you all enjoy. Moderators and Sebastian I hope this is something that can be done and will come to us all here soon! I would love to hear everyone's feedback. Thank You All !