Relocate Units

• Any chance we can add a way to move a unit to another station temporarily? And in service while they drive. Im playing in my city Edmonton Alberta and we have 30 Engines so when there is a hospital fire or something like that it drains a big area. Would be nice if I could move units into the area and have them closer and available for calls until the actual unit is available again

Thanks, Love the game

• This would be good, it's common with my services too.

However, staging areas aren't the best alternative as suggested above. If for example we already have 3, then we only have 1 more to be used. Once that is used for a 'temporary relocation', then we don't have anymore to build. So then we're stuck again :D

I also think having them spread out among stations is far better than having them all at one or two major staging areas.

Having a simple 'temporarily relocate' button would be a solution to this I think, where you then choose the station from a list. I think a maximum time limit should be about 1 hour, with the option to end it prior to that time expiring.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!