Hard to find personnel with a given training

• Unless there is a course up with the training I am looking for, it is very tedious and annoying to try and track down where my personnel are for a given education type across all my buildings. I would like a screen similar to the "select participants for course" screen where I can see the education and assigned vehicles for all my personnel (the reason for wanting to see assigned is so I can find unassigned personnel and assign them). Bonus if there is a filter for education type so I can see just those with a given education.

• Unless there is a course up with the training I am looking for, it is very tedious and annoying to try and track down where my personnel are for a given education type across all my buildings. I would like a screen similar to the "select participants for course" screen where I can see the education and assigned vehicles for all my personnel (the reason for wanting to see assigned is so I can find unassigned personnel and assign them). Bonus if there is a filter for education type so I can see just those with a given education.

It's going to take time to assign them in any way, it's not much slower to view each individual station's staff list to view who's been assigned to what and their training in one place.

• It's going to take time to assign them in any way

It isn't about the time to assign them, it is about the time it takes every day to answer the questions "Do I have any educated personnel that aren't currently assigned to their specialty vehicle?" or "Can I reallocate some Personnel to another vehicle?". With a bunch of training going on, it isn't easy to keep track of what courses have ended since the last time I checked, and cycling through *every* department *every* day to figure that out gets tedious.

• It isn't about the time to assign them, it is about the time it takes every day to answer the questions "Do I have any educated personnel that aren't currently assigned to their specialty vehicle?" or "Can I reallocate some Personnel to another vehicle?". With a bunch of training going on, it isn't easy to keep track of what courses have ended since the last time I checked, and cycling through *every* department *every* day to figure that out gets tedious.

Hmm, I'd always assign personnel when they're being trained to the relevant vehicle, this saves time finding them later, granted this doesn't work if you haven't brought the vehicle, however preparation helps.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!