A couple of thoughts

• First I want to say how much I enjoy this game, and how addictive I find it. After playing it for a couple of weeks these thoughts came to mind;

Put a function to resell you apparatus if you want to upgrade instead of destroying it. This should also include buildings. To keep the abuse to a minimum, only have a resale value of 50% of the market price. Makes more sense than what we have now.

This has been talked about before but having "wild fires" in the rural area's that require "brush" and "grass" trucks would be great. The addition of alliance major forrest fires would be good too.

In the rural area's here in FL it is not unusal to have "life flights" available. The game seems to limit you to 4 helo's. Having the number of life flight helo's tied to number of stations or if a way could be found area supported by the player. An alternative would be joining an alliance gives you an aditional helo.

Have the ability to "fly" SWAT teams to Alliance events. (G-7's for the win) :D

Lastly, I know that this "free" game has to make money or there would be no reason for somebody to design and update it. I only have 1 issue with spending coins and that is transferring personal around local stations and transfering personal because you moved a truck. It doesn't bother me to spend coins when I move people to different fire departments or counties, but if I am moving people from one side of town to another, or paying to go back and get the crew of the transfered hazmat truck, that I take a small issue with.

Thanks for this part of the Forum :) and keep up the great work.

• At the end of the day, removing vehicles should be a rare thing, so having a resell option is a relatively minor thing, if at all necessary.

Wildfire stuff has been discussed on multiple occasions and is definitely something that I'm sure the moderator team has saved for further thought and progress.

There are regular updates, sometimes only small, however they are there. This is just a limitation with how the game progresses and has to be accepted.

• I would totally be interested in some of the things you menitoned here. I think that being able to resell apparatus is a good idea as it gives players a way to make money off of vehicles they no longer use. For example in the UK some fire services sell their old apparatus or auction them off. Would be nice to see that.

• There is one more thing, while researching fire stations in Marion county I came across their billing scheduale for ambulance services. The money we get in game compared to services rendered is short. The reason I say this a simple BLS transfer is 450.00 minimum. Once you get into ALS I and II and Critical Care the price goes to 550 - 1125. Perhaps a boost wouid be in order.

At the end of the day, removing vehicles should be a rare thing, so having a resell option is a relatively minor thing, if at all necessary.
    Wildfire stuff has been discussed on multiple occasions and is definitely something that I'm sure the moderator team has saved for further thought and progress.

There are regular updates, sometimes only small, however they are there. This is just a limitation with how the game progresses and has to be accepted.

I would have to disagree with you Me181, Fire Departments sell their equipment when ever they upgrade, so I believe it would be a useable function. A good example, lets say I have a ladder truck but decided after a week or so that a QUINT would really work better. I sell the truck and buy the quint.

I am not sure what you were trying to say about the updates, I didn't mention them because they were not the subject of my last section.

• I also do agree with the reselling of equipment, even if it's not necessary it's nice to have in case you have to make that decision.

Even thought brush trucks aren't used in the UK, I'm sure I'd find use for them as some sort of utility or environmental unit.

The moving personnel has actually other bothered me since the other day when I needed to move a bunch of k9 trained units to one of my headquarters, quite frustrating using coins I was saving to spend on a station (I felt like spending coins was easier than spending 450k credits on a small fire station.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!