More missions?

• Hello all,

Just today, I was looking through the mission suggestions thread, and saw lots of missions that we dont have. They had lots of likes and were very good ideas.

Would it at all be possible to get more missions, more regularly, instead of just one or two variants a week? I'm sure it's not that hard. That said, I understand that the dev might have other, more important things in his life and/or is working on more updates.

I apologise if this has been asked before.

Thank you very much,
    Jebby

• I would also like to see a lot more of the missions from LSP into MissionChief; I don't understand how it would be completely difficult to convert them

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• A few months ago I personally copied all missions that you would find emergency services responding to in relation to this game to our list of future missions. I will probably do the same again as there have been a few missions added in the mean time.

In regards to the mission thread on here. I need to go through and add them to our list as it’s been a month since I last did that. I’ll probably do that over the next few days. Some missions are being saved for future content updates as they would fit better into that category.

I would encourage people to keep posting missions in there though as we always need missions.

• From a UK point of view, if there is one mission that I could have in the game, if would have to be an AFA (the most common fire call in the UK), as already suggested on the mission suggestion thread, which recieved many 'likes':

Name/Type of Mission: Automatic Fire Alarm
    Units Required: 1 fire engine
    POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none
    Patients:0
    Prisoners:0
    Credit Reward:500
    20% - 40% chance it can develop into larger calls such as residential, room, roof, kitchen fire.

• If players wish to suggest alliance missions then they can do so in the mission suggestion thread. It would be nice to see more alliance events and earthquake would be nice. Other things maybe more suited to go along with content updates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!