SWAT Personnel setting on AAR/Other Ideas

• 1. Later on in the near future could it be possible to add to the Alarm & Response Regulations for a SWAT personnel count to be added rather than SWAT
    Units?

Only downside to this is if a call requires 6 and you have only 5 nearby then you'd have to call in else where. That's where my next idea comes into play.

2. Allow SWAT Personnel respond to a call in Police Helicopters and Patrol Units as long as a SWAT Unit is present on scene. Would be very helpful if a player only needed 1 or 2 SWAT Personnel rather than sending a fully manned unit.

• SWAT helicopters are planned for future updates. It would make sense to have missions require personnel rather than vehicles as that is what all the other missions have been changed to. I’ll add it to my list.

• Would the amount of swat needed be able to be a bit balanced? Irl, in the whole of South Australia, there's one bearcat :/ makes it hard to play realistically.

Thanks! :) :)

I hear ya, especially in my area where there's technically no armoured vehicled whatsoever. What I did was get creative. The Armoured vehicle is just what I used for larger SWAT vehicles, and for SUVs, what I did was implement crisis negotiators, detectives, whatever non-patrol units would make sense and assign them to SUVs. So if I have a bank robbery, I might send 3 detective cars, which meets the requirements, and doesn't break the realism totally either.

I play in SoCal, North East Avalon in Newfoundland, and lately been trying out Toronto, because, why not?

I also make graphics for all my stations and areas. Interested? Hit me up, I might be able to help you out

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!