New Fire Units/Older ones to rediscuss

• On some of what has been said here would love the Safety Officer has I have started to add them in to my setup (I currently use a Battalion for it) and even a small Volunteer department like mine (small compared to other’s with multiple stations but here at home we are a decent size) we still have one. Also the rehab/ cantien unit is not bad either as they are realistic. (mostly found in large career or Major Cities departments) Lastly I would like to see a Deluge unit (Like the one LACoFD, and Chicago have and the FDNY Satellite unit is the same unit type as them, (TMK (To My Knowledge) and this could be used as a stepping stone for expansion from the foam expansion in more for major fires.

• On some of what has been said here would love the Safety Officer has I have started to add them in to my setup (I currently use a Battalion for it) and even a small Volunteer department like mine (small compared to other’s with multiple stations but here at home we are a decent size) we still have one. Also the rehab/ cantien unit is not bad either as they are realistic. (mostly found in large career or Major Cities departments) Lastly I would like to see a Deluge unit (Like the one LACoFD, and Chicago have and the FDNY Satellite unit is the same unit type as them, (TMK (To My Knowledge) and this could be used as a stepping stone for expansion from the foam expansion in more for major fires.

I just use a water tender as my Deluge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!